- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travellers are saying
- Essel World is one of the oldest Amusement parks in India, I have know. Along with Appu Ghar and Fantasy Land, but this one survived.
I have visited Essel World more than 10 times, and it never gets old. The rides are average but yes, they have added a few more rides as the competition has increased.
This is good chillout amusement park, not so thrilling but mid-thrill rides and nicely maintained place.
Location : Mumbai
Ticket : 900 Rs.
How to reach : BY car, bus or Ferry.Written 15 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This beach a family place. people go for a picnic. Beach, games, sunset, walk and food is all you needWritten 9 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a lush green park where children can enjoy.They have a skating rink, rides and sand play for kids.It is a park for children between 1 to 10 years. But it also have a hoofing area, grandparent's corner, yoga area etc.It is a neat and clean park having good environment.
Show LessWritten 29 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Annual novenas for preperation for the feast of Immaculate Conception begins Thursday November 28 2019.
See attached schedule.
Food ,fun,and entertainment in the quandrangle daily during the novena.Written 27 November 2019
- i had been to this trail which takes you to highest point of mumbai and had one of the amazing experiences that left me in love with forest all the more.
'when howling breeze blazes the sun and torrential rain meets mountains my heart dances .'
and while my journey back i befriended few new species i never thought i would meet;}Written 26 July 2019
- To see crocodile in controlled manner is only safe. It is good place to see with friends or kids or familyWritten 30 July 2019
- To worship in the morning we had visited this temple of Mata Kali. Kali Mata Mandir of Mumbai is very much crowed place.Written 25 February 2020
- nice place. ambience is good & peaceful. the chants of pujari make you feel relaxed.devotees often visit for blessing & fulfilling their wishes.Written 22 February 2018
- Divine place to get eternal peace and happiness. Must visit to feel your soul. Bless to see all God and goddess at once and get to know who i am?Written 27 November 2022
- Had been to these ancient rock-cut caves a long back ago. These caves were built in the 8th century and is under ASI.
These caves consist of 3 caves. The first 2 caves are the main ones. The 3rd cave is known as the Cathedral cave attached to the main cave. The interior of the caves consists of sculptures. Near the entrance of the cave is a cross carved by the Portuguese when they converted these caves into a chapel.
Now, these caves are under police protection and are used as a religious place of worship. They have been sadly neglected over the years. Photography is not allowed inside the caves. There is no entry fee as such. One can see slum children playing cricket within the cave premises. Also, one can see a buried well as well as a buried Portuguese cross stand being neglected by the ASI. Above the caves, there are ruins of a Portuguese Chapel and a Monastery. Sadly, there are no tourists visiting the caves as they are not maintained.
Due to negligence, I would not recommend these caves for families, but recommend it for history lovers who are facinated about ancient Indian architecture.Written 22 May 2019
- This garden is located very near to my home, and so I have visited it on multiple occasions. Not being too huge but it has ample of trees to give you a breath of fresh air when you take a stroll in the evening.
Apart from that the garden also has a special section in the middle where there is plenty of space for students and alike to sit an study in peace without any disturbance. There are also plenty of benches inside where one can sit quietly and enjoy being one with nature. The jogging track is neatly maintained and it goes all the way around the park.
There is also one corner where people can do some cardio and exercise. Apart from that the garden also had the facility of drinking water and restrooms. Apart from that, you can find many people visiting here for studying, jogging or just sitting in peace. A nice park to spend your time around.Written 18 March 2019
- This is a lake which supply water to Mumbai city it locate in Borivali near Sanjay Gandhi national park it is nice place not for tourist visitWritten 30 August 2018
- Located at Kandi vali, it’s a huge mall where one can spend hours and hours for shopping or just roam around. They have many eating joints as well but quality is just so and so. It’s a good place for spending some time for shopping.Written 30 December 2019
- The antique items are exceptionally good They have vast collection too with lot of items on display beloniging to iems of fastWritten 25 March 2019
- Never expected this mall at such crowded place - with parking space. Parking space is biggest advantage, the place is very crowded still you will find everyone enjoying. The same small 15 feet road is used by buses, pedestrians & other vehiclesWritten 30 March 2017