What travellers are saying
- This place is a very holy place and is important for all the Jain.Tge structure and design is amazing but we come here for worship .Makes you experience a complete rest and relaxationWritten 27 January 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This temple has got calm and beautiful surroundings and also very good water bodies which enhances its beautyWritten 22 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the best I have had and not very expensive. It was such a wonderful experience.
The masseuse was very very good.Written 6 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our family younger children studying in bal vikas vidyalaya since last 10 years good school. Good teacher. Offering budget school fees. Aslo semi english , marathi medium available for learning. Abhudaya bank available 24 hrs at ground floor of school.Written 14 May 2017
- This Devi maa temple is in Mahakali caves road. The temple is very famous and thousands of devotees attend every day. Being in the city center it is very well connected with all the major landmarks. Very nice temple, never to be missedWritten 3 December 2016
- Sir Bartle Frere, the governor of Bombay laid the foundation of the new college. It was a true east-west collaboration. Sir Cowasjee Jehangir, in his eternal grandiosity, paid for the building. The architect George Twigge Molecey, and his business partner and draughtsman Walter Paris, provided the working designs and Indian sculptors on the site used Lockwood Kipling’s sculptural style for the foliated details. The college had a multi-purpose basement, four lecture halls on the ground floor, two large rooms and a small one on the first floor, and a fifty-bed dormitory on the third floor. The cast iron railings came from England. While the institution is of the Victorian age, it honours Lord Elphinstone (1779-1859), who was the Governor of Bombay from 1819 to 1827, and who significantly contributed to the development of the city in those earlier years.Written 31 December 2019
- Whether you love small dogs or big dogs, you’ll be able to relax and indulge in dog therapy. My second visit with my family was just as good as the first in 2018 (or maybe even better - something I didn’t know could happen). With their change in location, the place is so much more spacious and cosy! The dogs are so friendly and always willing to come to you, as well as the staff - they are kind and are chatty about the dogs. It’s so cute with how they swarm around you with one sleeping on you or one begging for a massage 🥰 Going to this place even for an hour will put you in such a state of relaxation that you’ll want to come back for more. I recommend visiting when they open (at 12pm) as that way you can experience the whole lot of energetic personalities! The hygiene of the place is also very good and nicely air conditioned with places to put bags and brushes outside to remove all the fluff from the doggies. Love this place and recommend to all!Written 16 July 2023
- I had booked Himachl Pradesh tour package with shreeji Tours and Travels. Itenary provided in the same manner as they have committed in the package. Secondly, Vikrant is very co-operative and he gets in touch with us twice a day regarding accomodation, Food in the hotel. They deliver the best service. If you are planning for any family or couple tour anywhere in India, then you should book your tour with them without Fail. Looking forward to book more trips with them. Thankyou for such a great services.Written 3 January 2022
- Excellent club , Bulti,Partho,Karishma,Chanchal&Partho, Santanu , Ranjeet and Hader
They all are very good in there profession . And helpfull. Highly recommendedWritten 30 January 2022
- Been there for a massage in April 2017. It was an ok experience. No doubt space constraints exists. One needs to bear in mind the cost of real estate in Mumbai city. The massage was good. Went back again in 2018. Fairly good massage once again. The staff took good care. A few weeks ago my spouse had some discomfort on the shoulder. We met Dr Namrata who was quick to diagnose and treat with medication and oil. This was the third occasion (collectively in the family) where we found their services good. One cannot comment on the cost as there are multiple factors to the cost. Car park may be a problem so try using cabs if possible.Written 21 May 2018
- Great service and a very convenient location; would recommend it to everyone. The ambience was excellent.Written 2 September 2019
- best spa in Andheri east marol. Best spa in marol. here giving We unequivocally guarantee that our clients are caused to feel good consistently during their spa experience. Our treatment rooms are extensive, very much enlivened and well-arrangement. We at feel rich spa are focused on offering unwinding to help soothe body-hurt and stress. This in vogue metropolitan feel rich spa is acclaimed for giving inimitable spa medicines in a casual vibe like Aromatherapy all massage services.Written 29 October 2021
- There are many reason I like this theatre. They are as follow: Reasonable price of ticket, availability of parking in the basement , various options of food and beverages allowing me to have my dinner while watching the movie and lastly close proximity to my residence. The only challenge can be traffic on Saki naka road till the left turn to the airport. Thus night shows I am always game to visit Carnival.Written 19 November 2019
- This rainforest resort at good place in igatpuri, please come rainforest resort in enjoy everyone, rainforest resort our in India Best quality.Written 23 August 2017
- 1. I had 3 jackets and 2 leather sport coats done by Javed
2. Had a suit done
3. Had a belt done
4. Excellent results
5. Quality leather ! Favorably surprised at the quality of the leather and stitching.
6. Good workmanship and attention to detail
7. Happy customer!!
8. Will certainly buy from him again; in fact working on a couple more things already.
9. Highly recommend
10. He came to where I was to measure. Then delivered to me. Payment via Indian rupees. Easy experience and he made it easy for me to do business.Written 3 November 2023