What travellers are saying
- It's one of the most famous church in Mumbai located about 80 meters above sea level on a hillock with beautiful view of Arabian Sea. It was originally built in 16th century. The current structure is about 100 years old. T he beautiful shrine of Mother Mary with Baby Jesus is full of divine grace. The people of all faith come here from all over the world. On every 8th of September. a weeklong fair takes place when thousand of devotees visit this place.Written 20 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bandra Linking Road is a popular shopping destination in Mumbai that is known for its wide variety of shops, including clothing stores, jewelry stores, and accessory shops. It's a great place to shop for both men and women, and there are plenty of options available for all budgets.
One skill that can come in handy when shopping on Bandra Linking Road is bargaining. Many of the shops here are open to bargaining, and you can often get a better price if you negotiate with the shopkeeper.
Here are a few tips for bargaining on Bandra Linking Road:
1. Start with a lower price: When you see something you like, start by offering a price that is lower than what the shopkeeper is asking for. This will give you some room to negotiate and hopefully get a better deal.
2. Be polite: Bargaining is a common practice in India, but it's important to be respectful and polite when negotiating with shopkeepers. Use a friendly tone and don't be too aggressive or pushy.
3. Know the market value: Before you start bargaining, it's important to have an idea of what the item is actually worth. Do some research online or ask other shopkeepers for their opinion so you have a better understanding of the market value.
4. Be willing to walk away: If you're not able to reach a price that you're happy with, be prepared to walk away. Sometimes, this can be a good tactic to get the shopkeeper to lower their price.
Overall, shopping on Bandra Linking Road can be a fun and exciting experience. With a little bit of bargaining skills, you can get some great deals and come away with some unique and stylish items.Written 14 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The beautiful Seashore Park having walking and jogging tracks for health enthusiasts along with shades and seats best suited for relaxation ,watching the sunset and cold breeze. reopened after pandemicnow with different look being renovated. The panorama having rocks filled water sea view and clouds were so natural and enchanting .Kids playing equipment were also available .It was properly maintained. Entry was free and the timing was from 6 am to 12 noon and 4 pm to 9 pm.Written 11 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Worli koliwada is one of the seven orginal isands of Mumbai. It a home to the koli community. Must visit place for travel bloggers.Written 15 September 2022
- Good place to hang out - lot of people come with family and flock the place specially in evening it gets crowded.
Can enjoy cool breeze of the sea.Written 24 January 2022
- Got some really nice paintings from Rhythm Art. The gallery owner was very knowledgeable and helpful, I'd recommend you ask for him when you visit. His name is Mr. Bhavya Gala, young guy but very humble and motivated. Will definitely return here on my next visit to India. Good LuckWritten 8 June 2023
- On 10th Aug'19, have visited my Heart touching Monastic Institution - Sri Ramakrishna Mutt located at Khar and Anu Bhattacharya aunty has joined me.
Inside the shrine you can able to feel the great divine feel with Peaceful & Traquil atmosphere, which is best place for doing meditation. Ramakrishna mission is a global mission doing excellent charity work following Swamiji's words - Serving God is serving humanity. Offered my humble pranams to Holy Trios & visited Sri Sarada devi temple located at first floor. Had a blissful evening at the Mutt.
Must visit place if you are a disciple of Holy Trios.
Jai Shri Ramakrishna !!
Jai Maa !!
Jai Swamiji !!Written 9 December 2019
- This is one place which I have passed through several times as it falls in my running route at Bandra. The place is calm and peaceful and gives you serene feeling.Written 25 November 2019
- This is one of the old british structure in the suburb of Mumbai and very buzzing one all the time.
It needs more cleaning and better approach to foot over bridges.Written 24 January 2022
- I think more time should be given . However , it was a fun experience:). It is indeed a nice place to go for a fun dayWritten 23 February 2020
- This is a very famous studio since 4decades where full movies like Pakiza were shot and still due to proximity in the city attracts shoots.Written 24 January 2022
- A great Hanumanji temple at Madhu Park, Khar full of Ghanta’s (metallic brass bells)
Hindus have Aastha in this temple and Saturday is a day for Darshan & Poojan but person can visit any day. Flowers and other Pooja items are available here for sale.
May Hanuman ji bless you & your family!Written 15 February 2019
- St Peters Church is an important landmark in Bandra west. Beautiful architecture makes this church very outstanding. I had visited this place for Sunday mass along with my friend. Very serene place.Written 6 February 2018
- The Art Loft has a very Beautiful collection of art , like i am art lover and i love visiting such places , located at bandra , must visitWritten 25 September 2016
- It is a really old and famous landmark near Opera House. I loved the architecture and it is a clean and well maintained church for one to visit.Written 28 January 2019