What travellers are saying
- Such a wonderful experience and we should make sure for next time we will be able to come. Sure such a amazing placeWritten 9 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There is a big selection of street food. Stands with either sweet or savory dishes can be found right and left. The vendors are rather helpful and always eager to get you something you may like. Here you can easily communicate in English and accommodate your order to your liking.
As a beach lover, I have to say the beach is , sadly, extremely dirty so I didn't go near the water.Written 3 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This beach a family place. people go for a picnic. Beach, games, sunset, walk and food is all you needWritten 9 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Clean beach...
can take a long walk
Beach is neat and clean
Ideal for picnicWritten 8 March 2021
- Usually visitors don’t go to this beach as aksa beach is a good spot on this line which is near. But if you want to take a good healthy run then this place is ideal, nobody bothers you here.
Remember there are no shops nearby or on the beach, you have to get stuff from the main road or nearest village.Written 18 October 2019
- Somewhat quite place within Mumbai suburb. There are decently clean places to stay near beach. One resort on the beach and little expensive. You will find all regular run of the mill popular dishes on the menu. If you like seafood, local fresh catch is available, please talk to the resort manager of chef.
Good place to laze around on quite beach. Water is not so clear & seashore is rocky and dangerous to venture into the water. No life guard is available.Written 11 February 2020
- Beach is less crowded and very peaceful.
Best chilling spot.
There are some areas where there is smell of fishes otherwise good.Written 7 October 2019
- Kudos to people who cleaned the beach.
Beach was clean. When you enter the beach you will find people having liquor in open area. Don't go with children's if you are planning. I suggest not to go.Written 4 January 2020
- Its a nice place for boating.its a lovely beach.must visit with ur friends n family. Nice place to spend time .Written 25 November 2019
- Awesome place to relax.Located in madh island. Near aksa beach and Marve.
A hidden treasure . One can get spectacular sunset viewWritten 25 August 2020
- Sandy beach with lot of fish drying activity (smelly but bearable), lot of locals play sports in evening here. Virtually empty pre evening.Written 1 February 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Mumbai