- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 143
What travellers are saying
- A pretty great experience in terms of flying initially.
Thanks to Blade India for all the arrangements.
Specially, I would like to thanks Derwin, as he briefed us at the helipad with a polite gesture.
Secondly, thanks to capt pawan for making the trip memorable.
Further more, Rizwan was from the Blade India team who received us on HAL on a smooth landing.Written 24 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is it. This is the real deal, and the best tour I have ever experienced.
Firstly, Kumar's number is +919594291316 and will go out of his way to accommodate any size tour at any time of the week.
The reason I came to Mumbai was to see the places that feature in Shanteram and what better way to do that than to meet Prabaker's nephew, Kumar. A charismatic, charming, and incredibly loving family man who wants nothing more than to show you the real Mumbai.
After living in the slum for over 20 years, he now lives in a small village and he travelled 2 hours to meet me in Marine Drive. Together we had the best day I could have hoped for as a huge fan of the book Shanteram. We saw the Leppers Colony, Lin and Prabaker's House in the Slum, Madame Zhou's, the spot where Lin and Prabker met, Khaderbai's House (Though he was not called Khaderbai in real life). All the while, Kumar and I were sharing stories over a few beers in the hangout spots in the Slums, meeting old friends of his and opening my eyes to the real Mumbai.
This really is the only Mumbai tour you need. The day meandered through Shanteram stories to Kumar's incredibly eventful life growing up in the slums. I hope one day I can bring my family to India to meet him once again.
Lastly, I do not have social media, but Kumar and this tour desperately needs to have a wider accessible reach to more visitors and although I couldn't help him on Social Media, I hope that someone in the future will be able to help set him up with a Insta or FaceBook account to help get his tour out there to more people.
Thank you again my friend, I hope you enjoy the Whiskey!
RobWritten 13 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great tour! Lots of info. For Americans who generally know little about India, this tour is a great starting point to your visit. Wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat and sunglasses!Written 24 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thank you much team. you all make our tour good and happy. and mumbai and shirdi good place for family vacations. our driver Mr Bharat bhai is very helpfull and good driver. we all very happy. thanks again..Written 26 February 2018
- "Impressive cab rental service - reliable and efficient drivers."
"Affordable fares, clean cabs, and friendly drivers - a winning combination."
"Always a pleasure riding with this cab company - prompt and professional."
"Five-star experience - comfortable rides and excellent customer care."
"Highly recommended cab rental company - they never disappoint."Written 21 July 2023
- Aj showed us around Dharavi and we saw sights that me and my friend could not have seen otherwise. He was very friendly and was also being very informativeWritten 19 August 2023
- We Booked Mumbai Darshan Tour With Citycabz Mumbai Darshan & Outstation Cab,They Provided Excellent Service Car Was New Condition,Our Chauffeur Mr Sairaj He Was Very Polite Helpful He Guided Us Throughout Journey Making Our Mumbai Darshan A MemorableWritten 16 September 2023
- We had a great tour with a great guide who showed us some of the sights of Mumbai in 4 hours. Among others the Gateway of India, the Ghandi house, the laundry in the slums and the hanging gardens. It was an amazing experience and is absolutely recommended.Written 10 January 2023
- We usually opt for Pranaam services considering we have a small 4 year old son to travel with. Previously had great interactions n experiences.
This time - i wasnt wowed by the guest relations person. The porter Omkar was very professional and did a Great Job. But didnt feel any warmth or kindness or concern towards me or my son in the Guest relations Contact at all.Written 25 March 2019
- I traveled before two days with Bharat Taxi and the traveling experience is perfect. I enjoyed a lot more with their comfort cabs, I got such an amazing service experience, thanks to Bharat Taxi to arrange a car on rent for me.Written 22 July 2020
- I have booked a car from Delhi to Agra from tripadvisor.in , there service are too good and best and also provide service in time, there Rates are so affordable that our journey becomes more comfortable..Written 24 July 2015
- We were a group coming from Thailand and Australia, with a mix of biking experience. The trip took us to the far corners of Ladakh to the borders with Pakistan, China and then Tibet. The riding was tough and the roads mostly off the tarmac so it was a challenge. We stayed in tents which were very comfortable and had to work hard given the high altitude. This was one of the most satisfying trips we have ever done. Touring Tours and Nishi and team were simply amazing. Thanks NishiWritten 7 September 2023
- The trip was incredible, we have unforgettable experience. Our flights,cab ,hotel,all entry tickets were booked with great deals. Our tour leader pay attention to every detail n also found different fun excursions we could do while we were there. We covered all destinations n enjoyed variety of food. Tempting trips planned everything beyond our expectationsWritten 29 July 2023
- Bus from Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar
Pathetic journey. Late pick up & 3 hr late drop.
Bus was supposed to be seater but it came sleeperWritten 20 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Mumbai
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Mumbai:
- Mumbai Airport Transfer in Private Vehicle
- Mumbai Airport Transfer
- Mumbai Airport(BOM) to Mumbai Downtown - Arrival Private Transfer
- Mumbai Airport(BOM)to Mumbai Downtown-Round-Trip Private Transfer
- Mumbai Downtown to Mumbai Airport Departure Private Transfer