Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travellers are saying
- It is a good place but I usually face some problems -
The interior looks good but since they renovated the lights are strange. They are too harsh for the eyes and the rest of the place is very dark. Also they reflect on the floor so it feels like there are steps when there are none. The area other than screens needs to have ample lighting so that where you are stepping is clearly visible. Also the light in the screen area needs to be softer.
And it would also be good to have half the toilets converted into Indian toilets. It is very unhygienic to use western toilets but they might be good for those who dont have the physical capability to squat. So people need to have a choice of both types.
The serving size of food is very large. Looks like the American trick where you are forced to buy huge tub of popcorn even if you don't have appetite for that. The focus is more on making money rather than thinking about how much food is going into the garbage. Very bad for environment as well as customers expenses and health.Written 23 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are several theater in this INOX. I went there to watch hindi movie Simmba. I brought the ticket very last moment so I got a ticket on 2nd row. Event though it is 2nd row but still the sit was much far from the screen and the sit was very comfortable.
Inside the hall the food and drinks are very expensive.Written 13 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In the age of multi-plexes, Regal is one of the few still operating. The old grandeur of the theatre is well maintained and Art Deco style is charming.Written 8 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We recently saw a movie here name baghi2, I visited first time to liberty cinema karol bagh. It was good experience to watch a movie in affordable price with good seating arrangement also with aclear visual.Written 22 April 2018
- The theater is nice but the seats are not so flexible to moving , it’s so hard for moving , PVR should make comfortable seats for their customers.Written 19 March 2022
- I have been here with my friends to watch Hichki Movie ,movie was average and Theater was amazing,comfortable,clean and structured like other theater used too , you can avail food service like snacks during interval too similar too like other multiplex. Amazing experience!Written 7 April 2018
- Reasonable sufficient parking easy access limited choice of snacks and it gives a touch of old times theatersWritten 6 March 2020
- On 3rd Nov'19, myself with my hubby dropped in to Miraj Anupam Cinemas to watch the movie 'Bigil'.
The theatre was pretty decent, the screens were bit small compared to Multiplex, but the seats were good. Rest room maintenance was average.
Good movie watching experience at Budget price.Written 8 December 2019
- This movie theatre is one of the very old cinema house right near Churchgate station. Just 5 mins walk from station and sea side.Written 6 February 2020
- The ticket are comparatively cheap and gets the same comfort and experience as you get in a high end multiplex.Written 11 January 2020
- It has a good sound system, however all screens in this multiplex are not the same. Some seats are very comfortable whereas other are too inclinedWritten 30 June 2019
- Kora kendra hall located in borivali west. Suitable for mideum size birthday parties. Wedding ceremony. Outside food not allowed and non veg aslo not allowed. Decoration aslo by inside group.Written 27 June 2017
- It was Insignia theatre and we asked for Popcorn.. (Monday 4 pm )
I requested for A small portion and they insisted They do not serve and gave me only Big one which was waste of Money.
This was fleecing people and not acceptable.Written 13 August 2023
- The theatre is very good and technically advanced. The sound system is very much advanced and makes great impactWritten 27 May 2019
- There are many reason I like this theatre. They are as follow: Reasonable price of ticket, availability of parking in the basement , various options of food and beverages allowing me to have my dinner while watching the movie and lastly close proximity to my residence. The only challenge can be traffic on Saki naka road till the left turn to the airport. Thus night shows I am always game to visit Carnival.Written 19 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Mumbai
- These are the best places for kid-friendly movie theatres in Mumbai:See more movie theatres for children in Mumbai on Tripadvisor