Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
What travellers are saying
- I had recent been to Monsoon Midnight cycling or Midnight Cycling Tour with Mischief Treks. This event was a totally awesome experience, its a good way to explore MUMBAI and it's major attractions in a different way. I would like to share the details about the event it starts at 11pm on saturday from Colaba and ends the other day at 4 in the Morning. People who would like to join in for the event can do so by booking it from their Website. Now coming to my experience, we were a bunch of girls who went to the event as we wanted to see the nightlife of mumbai. Earlier our parents were skeptical to let us go out at night but they did allow us and let me tell you guys the event leader made us feel safe throughout the event. We had common names, such a coincidence haha. Jahnvi did exceptionally good on her role, her passion for her work and dedication is really commendable. She and Nitesh from Mischief Treks team managed the entire event well. The event leds were friendly, calm, approachable and helped us to gel up with everyone easily , this made the entire event experience way better. The timing was perfect, event started according to the itinerary and ended on the perfect time. We got to hear alot of stories from the leads. They were really careful about the safety and security of each individual and gave us a safety and instruction briefing before we started the tour. Once everyone reached we got our Cycles. The cycles too were in extremely good conditions.
We started from Colaba around 11:30 and covered places mentioned in their itinerary, like Nariman point, Marine Lines, Girgaon Chowpatty, Hanging Garden, CSMT, Flora Fountain, Asiatic Library, Gateway of India and Taj Hotel. The locations mentioned were covered within time paying proper attention to good amount of break for people to rest. We had some amazing bunch of people with us. We got to know different like minded people on the event, made few new friends, learnt about people and their experiences from different walks of life. They were also particular about small batch size for safety reasons, I loved this idea and many times organisers end up taking 50-100 people on an event and small batch size is a major contributor for good experience.
I'll sum up this review by saying that if you are someone who wishes to experience night life of mumbai whether you are new to mumbai, traveling here for work, or stay in mumbai since long this event is something which you should definitely try. It's worth the time and money invested. Kudos to the Mischief Trek Team for arranging such events. I got to know on the tour that they specialise into treks, camping and tours too and after my NIght cycling experience with them I'm surely looking forward to doing many more events with them.
Hoping you find this review helpful, anyone reading this have a nice day!!Written 31 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nariman Point is the last point of Mumbai & a great place to watch sunsets. In addition you can have a pleasant walk as well as some snacks sold by vendors.Written 11 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went without my mobile phone and other valuables. I took a little pocket money. It is sad to see how some of India’s poorest people live. Here I got a good haircut for 100 INR. Going solo, I felt unsafe.Written 18 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Malabar Hill is a hillock and posh residential neighborhood in Mumbai. It is the home to several business tycoons, film personalities and Govt Official, prominent landmarks include the Governor and Chief Minister’s Bungalow. It also houses Hanging Gardens, Jain Temple, Banganga Tank etc. The Hanging gardens is a perfect place for a leisurely stroll. Further, viewing gallery in Kamala Nehru Park provides and nice view of Nariman Point, Marine Drive, Chowpatti Beach etc. with telescopes.Written 24 July 2021
- We booked to stay 3 nights, in Juhu Beach from 3rd to 6th of March, at Treebo Tryst Royal Garden.
We chose to stay in Juhu for its proximity to the Airport, less than 20 minutes away. Also a short tuk tuk ride to Santacruz where we picked up the train to Chatrapati Shivaji Terminal (CST) in the heart of Mumbai. Only 20 Rupees, return and 35 minutes away.
There are a number of interesting features around Juhu, the Chatrapati Shivaji Monument, the Gandhi Statue, the Mermaid statue, Friends Cross Juhu Shrine and Juhu Beach.
The Food Stalls on Juhu Chowpatty are renown for their delicious street food.
During on stay we had dinner in different styles of restaurants, Tap Resto Bar, Grandma's All Day Cafe and Aroma on the Rocks Restaurant.
There was a good Starbucks, on Tara Road, about 15 minutes walk from our hotel
There is a small Airport by Juhu Beach, small aircraft and helicopters could been seen arriving and departing.
We also visited Bay View Bar (Citizen Hotel), overlooking Juhu Beach, for a beer and to watch the Sunset.
All of the restaurants, attractions and other items mentioned in this review are reviewed separately on Tripadvisor.Written 12 March 2020
- Rooms rather small, breakfest was good. Offers free foot massage to all quests. Entrance can use some remodeling, not very nice when you walk in. Front Desk staff ok, but you need to insist on getting what you want. Might come back againWritten 18 February 2023
- A very lovely project of Raheja group which is little far away from the Mumbai city crowd and gives you a feel like outstation...the property has got facilities like gym swimming pool kids area club house and all is very nicely maintained...highly recommended for people to have a vacation home not far from the cityWritten 28 August 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Mumbai
- These are the best places for kid-friendly neighbourhoods in Mumbai:See more neighbourhoods for children in Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking neighbourhoods in Mumbai:See more neighbourhoods for couples in Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking neighbourhoods in Mumbai:See more neighbourhoods for groups in Mumbai on Tripadvisor