- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Nariman Point offers the best views of the Mumbai skyline in South Mumbai. The NCPA located at Nariman point offers the most amazing performing arts experiences in the city and it's always a pleasure to enjoy a coffee at the Oberois with a view of the sea and skyline!Written 27 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had a guide to take us through Dharavi and explain how the people lived and survived. It was quite eye-opening and showed us a side of life that is unrelated to any we have known. This slum has over a million residents, which that number alone is hard to comprehend.
We saw the places where the people lived, some of the work they do, and how they live their daily life. Incredible and unimaginable. The recycling businesses going on there are quite industrious, as well as other businesses such as pottery making and leather goods.
The rooms where some of the people live are located on alleys that are full of holes and are narrow and dark. We saw inside some of the rooms, very small considering the average family size.
This, to me, represents a large part of what the real India is like. Everyone should take this tour. Only then can you appreciate fully what you have in your life.Written 3 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Malabar Hill is a hillock and posh residential neighborhood in Mumbai. It is the home to several business tycoons, film personalities and Govt Official, prominent landmarks include the Governor and Chief Minister’s Bungalow. It also houses Hanging Gardens, Jain Temple, Banganga Tank etc. The Hanging gardens is a perfect place for a leisurely stroll. Further, viewing gallery in Kamala Nehru Park provides and nice view of Nariman Point, Marine Drive, Chowpatti Beach etc. with telescopes.Written 24 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- amazing place. love the live ice cream and fries. also.the waffles.
milkshakes and freak shakes are also very good.
they have enough seating hereWritten 6 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We booked to stay 3 nights, in Juhu Beach from 3rd to 6th of March, at Treebo Tryst Royal Garden.
We chose to stay in Juhu for its proximity to the Airport, less than 20 minutes away. Also a short tuk tuk ride to Santacruz where we picked up the train to Chatrapati Shivaji Terminal (CST) in the heart of Mumbai. Only 20 Rupees, return and 35 minutes away.
There are a number of interesting features around Juhu, the Chatrapati Shivaji Monument, the Gandhi Statue, the Mermaid statue, Friends Cross Juhu Shrine and Juhu Beach.
The Food Stalls on Juhu Chowpatty are renown for their delicious street food.
During on stay we had dinner in different styles of restaurants, Tap Resto Bar, Grandma's All Day Cafe and Aroma on the Rocks Restaurant.
There was a good Starbucks, on Tara Road, about 15 minutes walk from our hotel
There is a small Airport by Juhu Beach, small aircraft and helicopters could been seen arriving and departing.
We also visited Bay View Bar (Citizen Hotel), overlooking Juhu Beach, for a beer and to watch the Sunset.
All of the restaurants, attractions and other items mentioned in this review are reviewed separately on Tripadvisor.Written 12 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A very lovely project of Raheja group which is little far away from the Mumbai city crowd and gives you a feel like outstation...the property has got facilities like gym swimming pool kids area club house and all is very nicely maintained...highly recommended for people to have a vacation home not far from the cityWritten 28 August 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mumbai
- These are the best places for kid-friendly neighbourhoods in Mumbai:See more neighbourhoods for children in Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking neighbourhoods in Mumbai:See more neighbourhoods for couples in Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking neighbourhoods in Mumbai:See more neighbourhoods for groups in Mumbai on Tripadvisor