- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
45 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 45
What travellers are saying
- Best mall of Thane, went there on 29th Dec 2021, all major brands outlet and restaurants available at Viviana. Mall was beautifully decorated on Christmas & New year.Written 30 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Whenever I think of Chinese, I think of mainland China they also had an advertisement which said if it's Chinese it's mainland China today. I went there with my best friend it was a treat from my side to her so it had to be the best Chinese in town and I'm happier that I selected mainland China. We ordered the following dishes and we had a ball :
Jiang's chilly cottage cheese (veg) : This was the most creamiest and soft pioneer I've had in some time and the pairing of chilly with the paneer was to die for. This has been by far my favorite appetizer post the lock down
Diced chicken with assorted pepper (nonveg) : Being a hardcore non vegetarian had to try a non veg appetizer and the diced chicken with pepper gave us the perfect Bang of taste and flavor.
Corn & water chestnut dumpling (veg) : Water chestnuts are my favorite vegetables when I'm dining outside and finding any dumpling with water Chestnut in it my reviews will be biased. Loved it to the core. Go for it
Basil flavored chicken dumplings (nonveg) : Great thin dumplings packed with flavor and gave a punch when we tried it with the chili oil sauce.
Seasonal vegetables in smoked chilli sauce (veg) : This had the most exotic vegetables in it and the chili sauce was amazing I think this is the best veg main course I've had in an year at least this paired perfectly with the chicken fried rice was to die for.
Chicken in roasted garlic sauce (non veg) : This was rich and creamy and had a great texture to it I loved every piece of the roasted garlic sauce that I had. Awesome.
Rice & needles
Burnt garlic noodles with vegetables: These were soft and long noodles which worked perfect for a rainy day like we had today in Mumbai, the burnt garlic flavor was not overpowering, and it gave an amazing twist with the veggies.
Chicken fried rice: Although it's a chicken fried rice but the taste it left dangling was out of the world and pairing it with the vegetables in chili sauce was a pair made in heaven.
Honey noodles with almond flakes : Not that I have never tried honey noodles before but if you are looking at the thinnest and the most crunchiest honey noodles give this one a shot. The almond flakes on top I did another element of crunch and was the perfect icing to the entire brilliant meal that I had
Chocolate rolls : The chocolate lover in me had to order a chocolaty dessert and this ticked all boxes of being a perfect chocolate dessert.
All in all if somebody had told me I this would be the entire menu and the taste I would have selected this without a second thought and so I would recommend each one of you to try this menu out. They maintain all the hygiene factors and ensure that safety is primarily during these covert times but at no point do they compromise on the taste definitely value for money and worth every penny that I spent My bestie had a big smile on her face. Thank you mainland China .I thank the manager Pankaj for being extremely hospitable and this meal wouldn't have been complete without your suggestions and amazing attitude !Written 14 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We have been to this place on 15th Jan 2020. I thought it was like any other mall but when we go inside you feel it's better than any other malls in India. I liked the live music and mild music which always played. All the shops are like any other shops of the malls. But the decor is very modern and some brands which we don't have in Hyderabad is available here. Glitch side the food court should have more seating capacity and multi cuisine available should be more. The rest rooms needs more cleaning. Parking is adequate. You can enjoy this mall if you love to roam in the malls...Written 17 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very Huge and well spreaded mall. thus you never feel crowded here. Its well decorated for all special occasions. You need time on your hand to explore it well. I have been visiting it frequently since last 2 years. its tiring at a time as it involves a lot of walking. All good Indian and international brands are available here. I like H&M and Body Shop outlet of this mall.
This is not a place for quick or fast shopping. come at leisure and enjoy it well.
I have not explored dining options here personally , but u get all options for sure. It is my favorite one.Written 13 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It's located off Western Express Highway in Goregaon East. It's very popular in this part of Mumbai. It has got many popular brand like Zara, Nike, Adidas, Marks & Spencer, Central, Lifestyle, Biba and Zodiac etc. For foodies there is a huge food court beside various restaurants serving different cuisine. The children play area is quite popular. The biggest multiplex brand PVR is on 3rd floor. The two basements can accommodate almost 1000 cars. Due to pandemic the temperature of all visitors are checked before entry.
Worth visiting...Written 8 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was the first mall in the area and remains the best. Apart from the range of branded shops and supermarket (Big Bazaar) it's a great place to hangout thanks to the movie theaters and eating places suitable for all budgets. The overall decor is well thought out and the flea markets blend into the decor. Washrooms are clean and there is ample parking place available. Location is good being right on the highway.Written 14 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Well maintained and managed mall. They have High end brands. You can easily find your requirement. I should praise their housekeeping.
Very neat and clean and decent Housekeepers.Written 23 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- One of the best malls in the western side of Mumbai and I do a lot of my shopping here. All the popular international brands for clothing, footwear etc have stores here. The zara store here is quite big. The food court area is also huge with a lot of selection available.Written 19 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Inorbit was decorated beautifully during Christmas. Lighting were excellent. People around the Mumbai came to click photographs.
Loved shopping.Written 11 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- good restaurants, like global fusion mustard barbeque nation and big bazar for shopping for groceries and stuffWritten 5 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Heera Panda is shopping complex comprising a large number of medium-small shops, offering almost every product from electronics to fashion garments, household necessities to nonessentials. Reportedly supplies include foreign goods also. The prices are generally appropriate, although some bargaining is advised.Written 29 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- On 21st Oct'19, myself with my hubby have dropped in to Hub Mall to watch the movie 'Joker' at 'Movie times'.
Parking seems to be a big issue at this mall, they won't provide space for parking and we need to park our vehicles in other buildings nearby.
The ambiance of the mall seems to be so average like a normal shopping complex. Theatre screen was also average, not so great like PVR / INOX, prices were so reasonable. Hence, people drop in to this mall for watching movies.Written 18 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It’s a normal shopping mall which is fully covered by Central. You can watch movies here. There’s a food with basic food available and not much to explore in food. My favourite there is the sports shop Decathlon.Written 6 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Not so busy peaceful and calm environment having Multiplex. Shopping Malls, Food Outlets, local and foreign goods made it favourite at Kharghar. Situated at prime location and easily accessible.Written 21 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This Mall at the Diamond Garden area is one of the pathetic malls that caters to mostly students who come here to kill time in the food court and the cinema. Except of a Big Bazaar situated on the ground floor there are few shops in the mall and the food court is noisy and over crowded. Certainly worth avoiding.Written 29 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mumbai