- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Overall, New Delhi offers a unique and enriching travel experience, with something to offer for everyone, whether it's history, culture, food, or entertainment.Written 30 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very good driver! It was great travel with him. He showed us beautiful places and always took care of us.
Heartly recommend travel with Bharat.Written 7 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sunny immediately proved to be a kind and helpful guide, always with a smile...!Highly recommended!!Written 10 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
A vacation becomes an extraordinary ✨️ experience when you have proficient, professional, and knowledgeable travel consultants. Luxury India fits this to the proverbial "T."
Their expertise became evident from the pre-planning stages in 2022, up to the final version in 2023. Every detail was attended to. From our landing in Delhi on 7 February 2023 until our departure on 13 March 2023, Vinayak and Bhuwan "walked the talk." No request was left unattended. They were in constant communication from day one to ensure that our holiday was a seamless process from city to city. No mean feat indeed as our travels included flights from Rajasthan, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Dehradun(Mussoorie), Kathmandu, Pokhara and Delhi. Guides, drivers, and support staff were on call 24/7 and were on time for all transfers, sightseeing, etc. Vinayak and Bhuwan were exceptional in managing all logistics, especially when our flights were delayed, etc. They were personally at the airport to be with us and make alternate arrangements. Every arranged tour went like clockwork. Bhuwan has a wealth of knowledge that ensured we saw the best in every city visited as well as indulging in exquisite cuisine. Our hotels were top class with dinner included - all pre check in's were done in advance 👏 👍.... This was so with all internal flights. Our happiness, enjoyment, and well-being were their priority. Our holiday became such a stress free affair - Luxury India did all the "worrying." I don't believe that any other company can match Luxury India for quality of service. In the end, Vinayak and Bhuwan became more like family to us, looking at the beautiful manner in which they extended their services. Nimmi and I wish Vinayak and Bhuwan every success going forward, and may Luxury India prosper and reach magnanimous heights in the travel industry.Written 30 March 2023
- We group of 15 pax had done golden traingle tour with Atlas Holidays n Event. They have taken care us very well. Mr. Jaswant n Ashok are very professional n we enjoyed a trip lot..Written 5 January 2020
- Going on a cruise in today's climate is a very scary thing to do. We had always planned to go for our 40th anniversary.
Skimming cruise ship lines we lucked out and heard about Kim Berger ( KbergerRN or txt @480-489-6913). She is a boutique agent taking on only a few clients at a time to allow herself to focus on each one, making sure every aspect is covered to assure you a great time.
She began by evaluating every Cruise Line for the Covid protocols after which she recommended the best. And being a RN she had very high standards. We were booked on the Norwegian Breakaway. A beautiful ship. The very effort of booking us must have seemed herculean. We had question after question. From big ones to tiny. And if she didn't have an answer she found one. Never leaving us hanging. And finding us unexpected deals. When we finally committed to which cabin she booked us. Which lasted a matter of hours. I was so embarrassed to contact her and tell her I had asked for the wrong cabin! She reassured me it was fine, that it was fixable. Then went on to fix it in less than an hour we had the correct cabin on the Haven level. As we got closer to the trip she contacted us again to book not just our excursions, but our dinner reservations and even the hotel we would need from arriving the night before and night after the tour ended, something we hadn't given the first thought to.
Can not reccommend Kim enough. Our trip was a great success!Written 24 January 2022
- i had booked my trip with my fair holidays ,I like their service and the hotels was good and I enjoyed my whole trip ,they have the best 24×7 service they are available for the client when ever they need any help.
Thanks Kuldeep sir for the whole trip. I'm looking forward to get my trip booked with my fair holidays.Written 19 January 2021
- Explore India with "Inspiring India tours"
We have used Inspiring India tours to plan our vacation several times, we were amazed with their services. We had very helpful driver ram singh who drove us through small villages in Rajasthan gave us opportunity to get feel of inside india and making sure we were enjoying our trip. Bharat was very patient when we were planning our trip by email correspondence we couldn't find information I needed and he made it so easy for us. He called us in several intervals during the trip making sure everything was ok.Written 10 August 2022
- My india Nepal trip was great and perfectly organised by sanyog company. Drivers, guides were professional and always on time. It made us feel very safe and in good hands. The itinerary was full of culture and adventure activities as we expected. We will surely contact you next year for Bhutan and Tibet.Written 10 October 2020
- We have book our trip for Kerla and enjoyed a lot with friends tour operator bookingadda best way to get tour tickets for your trip.Written 8 April 2020
- They plan historic tour visits in a well organised way with best transports and also hotels. The guides are also extremely well culturedWritten 3 October 2019