Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travellers are saying
- I went with my girlfriend and we had a great time. We went first at the gate and say that we want to buy some thinks at the proshop (At the entrance, because it looks that they are not very friendly to unknown people) and there at the pro shop (we just by a pair of gloves and some club logo cap as suveniers) the guys at the proshop are very friendly and they explain to us everything to play, they rent us nice golf clubs and call excellent caddys and the took us to the starter point for purchase our green fee of each player 3,000 rupias for 9 holes and you have to purchase a car because inside the facilitis dont take cash our credit cards only these club pre pay cards. It is worth it !!! nice course with amazing animals and temples. Unique expirence !! enjoy !!Written 28 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unfortunately, we didn't get a chance to play here, but our friend is a member and we had a meal at the club house. Amazing food. Fantastic views of the course and the best changing rooms I have seen on a golf course. A must visit and must play when I get the chance.Written 28 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- new club house made which is not patronised because few people come to play as course is open for 9 holes olyWritten 7 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I play golf at the ITC Classic golf resort quite regularly and have been playing for the past few years. It is the best place to spend a day playing golf and enjoying the serene sorroundings and facilities. Weekends are crowded so a prior booking is needed. The course can be booked either directly (for non members) or by American Express Platinum reserve credit card holders through the Card's concierge desk. ITC has 3 nine hole courses called Ridge, Valley and Canyon. Out of these Canyon is not as great than the other two and sometimes on weekends we were asked to play 9 holes at Canyon due to heavy rush. On weekdays there is no problem. But notwithstanding this it a pleasure to play at ITC. The fairways are pristine and the greens are deceptive, some are fast and some are not, so reading the greens is very important. It's a fairly good course for the mid handicappers who generally play from the Golden tees. I have got my lowest score here. But I will not say it's a easy course. It will challenge you and the some fairways are undulating. I love playing here. The driving range is excellent. The club house is super and luxurious. The staff is courteous and organised. Some of the caddies are well trained and some are not. The proshop is good. Food is good and service is fast. The approach road to the place is not very good for the last nine kms or so, the visitors have to make a note of that. Overall a delightful experience to play at ITC.Written 30 June 2017
- This is one of the posh golf courses with the excellent facilities for the customers including well planned ground landscape, water outlets and pavementsWritten 5 January 2020
- Super super amazing trip organized… all credit of the trip planning goes to Mausmi…!!! It was best trip… and would like to thank complete team of Trip India Hotels and holidays… for organizing super amazing hassle free trip… !!!Written 22 July 2023
- They áré good and they organise it very well. The transportation and also guide facility áré áll top classWritten 5 October 2019
- Firstly, inspite of rooms were available in the resort the club informed us that not available.
Secondly, now when we want to book for Bandipur their own resort same reply that not available in the weekend. But when we called up at Bandipur resort they said rooms are available. so, simply, the club just want to earn the money from outsiders by keeping away the members at the weekend.Written 9 September 2023
- We just gave our agent at Trip India a broad wishlist and she planned an awesome trip for us which included hotels, internal flights, sights and a knowledgeable vibrant guide. We will forever remember this BIG holiday - big sounds, big colours, big flavors, and big experiences. My husband had a health issue and we also had a very positive medical experience. I will recommend Trip India to whoever is planning a trip of a lifetime to India. I will be back with Trip India. Thank you!!Written 7 April 2023
- Responsive, reliable and excellent service ! Journey Dastaan delivers its promise of a memorable experience!Excellent private tour of South India by Journey Dastaan. Very responsive in planning. Chetan is a professional who carefully created our itinerary. The chauffeur- Rashith was excellent throughout our 3 week tour. Choice of hotels were superb. Highly recommend this company ! Cant wait to come back for another tour !Written 26 November 2022
- This was my third tour with International Friends which have all been well organised and very enjoyable. The transport, guides and places visited are excellent, and the times and pick-up points very convenient. The booking process and service is quick and simple, and the tours are great value for money. Highly recommended.#Indiancircle toursWritten 20 July 2023
- Excellent service & coordination . Very professional and helpful team - got best rates in last moment booking .
Would definitely recommend for business and personal hotel and flight bookingsWritten 20 June 2022
- I accessed the services of Mr Siddiqui through a common friend.However Mr Siddiqui has very patiently and efficiently handled my endless questions on just about anything related to the tour.Written 15 August 2023
- Going on a cruise in today's climate is a very scary thing to do. We had always planned to go for our 40th anniversary.
Skimming cruise ship lines we lucked out and heard about Kim Berger ( KbergerRN or txt @480-489-6913). She is a boutique agent taking on only a few clients at a time to allow herself to focus on each one, making sure every aspect is covered to assure you a great time.
She began by evaluating every Cruise Line for the Covid protocols after which she recommended the best. And being a RN she had very high standards. We were booked on the Norwegian Breakaway. A beautiful ship. The very effort of booking us must have seemed herculean. We had question after question. From big ones to tiny. And if she didn't have an answer she found one. Never leaving us hanging. And finding us unexpected deals. When we finally committed to which cabin she booked us. Which lasted a matter of hours. I was so embarrassed to contact her and tell her I had asked for the wrong cabin! She reassured me it was fine, that it was fixable. Then went on to fix it in less than an hour we had the correct cabin on the Haven level. As we got closer to the trip she contacted us again to book not just our excursions, but our dinner reservations and even the hotel we would need from arriving the night before and night after the tour ended, something we hadn't given the first thought to.
Can not reccommend Kim enough. Our trip was a great success!Written 24 January 2022
- Awsome Trip to Switzerland and Paris. Went on March 2nd we are a family of 6 couple booked our Europe trip Through holidayworldwide. They are very good at assisting on VISA part help us to arrange documents as per VISA requirement, well planned tripWritten 22 March 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about New Delhi
- These experiences are best for golf courses in New Delhi:
- 4 Day Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tiger Safari from Delhi
- 4-Day Private Golden Triangle Tour: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi by car Same day with Agra Fort & Itmad-ud-daula
- Private Agra Taj Mahal Tour by Car from Delhi
- All Inclusive Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Superfast Train From Delhi