Multi-day Tours • River Rafting & Tubing
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
21 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- My wife and I did this tour in February 2020. We were very impressed with the quality of the hotels and the overall organisation of the tour; the guides, in particular, were excellent. We sincerely recommend IndiaTor.Written 27 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have been to a lot of place in India in 2019. They made a really good travelplan and there was a very good driver!Written 5 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was all nice, had enjoyed my trip with barato travels. It was first time we had booked with, but really great but expensive in cost.Written 10 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have book our trip for Kerla and enjoyed a lot with friends tour operator bookingadda best way to get tour tickets for your trip.Written 8 April 2020
- Yet another stunning trip with AE Travel PVT LTD, who not only sort my fishing trips but also arrange all the logisitics for my research work in Northern India.
The locations that we fish together - along with my family - are stunning in terms of the fishing, their beautiy, and the smoth operation of the camp.
If you like wild mahseer and goonch, this is to be VERY STRONGLY recommended... I have used AE Travel for a decade and ahalf and NEVER been s disappointed!Written 21 September 2022
- I booked a Manali package for a family get-together, the response time of the Holidayworldwide Team was very quick. They have offered me a very nice Hotel in Manali I really enjoyed my stay at Hotel Manali Mantra, the sightseeing part was very smooth on time. Driver keep us updated about his arrival time also updated us 1 day prior about tmrw program we also were getting updates on our mobile.
Thank you holidayworldwide for planning such a wonderful trip for us.Written 22 December 2021
- Nice nice osum wonderful I suggest to travel himachal Pradesh Thank you again I love that call to global vacation islandWritten 30 November 2021
- My india Nepal trip was great and perfectly organised by sanyog company. Drivers, guides were professional and always on time. It made us feel very safe and in good hands. The itinerary was full of culture and adventure activities as we expected. We will surely contact you next year for Bhutan and Tibet.Written 10 October 2020
- Anyone attempting to coordinate a tour of this amazing country should contact Shikhar. We started with a basic itinerary of the places we wanted to visit and the staff at Shikhar turned our trip into one of the most exciting and fulfilling journeys we have ever experienced. Our tour was completely personalized to our specifications. We were met at every destination by a staff member and driver who took care of our transportation to each hotel. All the chosen hotels were wonderful we checked them out carefully before our trip and were very pleased with Shikhar's selections. Our daily sightseeing was coordinated with a very well informed guide who lived in each of the cities we visited. Although we had a specific itinerary of sites to visit each day all of the guides were so accommodating and we managed to sneak in several places of interest we discovered while on our trip. Ghandi's tomb being one! Special mention to all our guides and drivers who were wonderful especially Amit Verma and Sanjeev who's driving skills were amazing. We were told by one of our guides that you need three things when driving in India: a good horn, good brakes and most important good luck! Let Shikhar do the driving for you!Written 4 April 2020
- They plan historic tour visits in a well organised way with best transports and also hotels. The guides are also extremely well culturedWritten 3 October 2019