Motorcycle Tours • Equipment Hire
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
30 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Kedarkantha with discovery nomad is once is a life time what a veiw what and experience..OMG stay in snow hot and spicy delicious food.loved the experienceWritten 29 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I really enjoyed the tour just after lockdowns both driver and guide were extremely careful with safety and preventive measures. the pickup was tight on time and the guide made the visits much more interesting, he answered all the questions. Thank you Fida and Atera team for the wonderful experience.Written 14 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Hello Everyone
I was planning my Ladakh bike trip from last 4 years
I got to know about Tony Bike Center on YouTube and i called Mala Mam she explained me all details about the tour on the phone.
It was one of the best and memorable journey of my life
All the group members are now like family.
The accommodations and food were good.
If you are planning for Ladakh then i will suggest Tony Bike Center who will guide you everything about the challenging and adventurous terrain of Ladakh.
TBC take tour both by Bike and Car they provide bikes for rental well maintained and serviced bikes
They have their own bike mechanic,tour leader and medical support in the tour
Mala Mam use to take care of us like a mother
The best part of the tour was the time after dinner when Mala Mam give us briefing for the next day
Thank You Mala Mam and team TBC for helping me to complete my dream rideWritten 29 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We planned for a family group trip to Kashmir and Leh through TIH and it was a wonderful experience. Very professional, always available, and no hiccups during entire trip of almost 10 days.
Cabs were provided as per expectations and hotels were booked as per plan. I will highly recommend TIH if you are planning for a trip. I would like to say special thanks to Moshmi for wonderful help and support from Day-1. She helped really well in planning the itinerary and then she was there to support till final departure.
Overall a great experience and highly recommended.Written 10 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We took a trip to Srinagar and Gulmarg with Crazy Riders in November. everything, from our accommodation, local sightseeing and outstation travel to Gulmarg was very well planned. Apart from the fixed and decieded package they offered us the Sonamarg as well in the same package also and didnt charges even a single penny extra for that too. Thanks to the team for their supportWritten 18 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I was a bit worried in the beginning about how things will go and about the arrangements but since this trip began everything was amazing.
The arrangements were top-notch and so was the experience.
From food to the stay at 'The Darien Resort Jim Corbett' everything was perfectly taken care of by the Indo tours and adventures team.
Also, special mention for our driver ji Gourav Saxena and tour guide Naved Amir ji, Rampur ke vaasi, for taking care of us and making sure that we enjoyed the journey. 😁 👍🏼
Until next time!Written 4 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Motorcycle ride from Goa to Trivantrum - Several of my friends and I hired bikes from Rajiv and rode Royal Enfield through the Mountains of Souther India. Rajiv provided great advice and support during the trip. The scenery and accommodation was fantastic. My bike was unfortunately rear ended by a clown in a town called Ooty (tea growing area in the mountains) and I ended up with a fractured pelvis half way through the trip but Rajiv came to the rescue and assisted in getting me out of that remote area safely. Lucky I was wearing full riding kit. The rest of the team managed to make all the way south and had a great time. Thanks for the bikes, help and support Rajiv....Written 6 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I took Bajaj Avenger Cruise from Ikerz. It was an amazing drive with no technical problems. I was able to complete this trip with wonderful experience along with this bike.Written 2 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- India has a lot of things to offer, from its structures to nature, from its food and people.
We had a great time in India even we stayed there for a short time. With the help of this travel agency, eveything for our trip is all set up in a good way.
From Airport- Agra- Hotel Stay- Taj Mahal- New Delhi- City Tours- Airport
All the staffs are accomodating, from the driver, to the person who welcomed and helped us to check-in on our hotel, to the tourist guide that help us know more about the history and why Taj Mahal was build, to the airport- hotel- airport transfer and the city sightseeing tour.
Literally, we just have to arrive in India and everything is all set for us and we are very happy about that.
Next time, we like to go to India, we will surely book our tour again with them.Written 15 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Lets Ryde is an awesome place to rent bikes in Delhi. They go out of the way to provide the best service. I had hired RE Himalayan BS4 version and the bike had given me zero issues during my 3 day trip to Rishikesh because of which I was able to do all my planned destinations peacefully and enjoyed the whole trip.
If you are looking for a good bike rental co. then guys just close your eyes and rent it from Lets Ryde. They have a good fleet of bikes and in very good condition. I am looking forward to rent again in future with them. All the guys of this co. are very friendly and responsive.
Hats off guys and keep up the good work !!!Written 26 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Worst service ever no responsible person is there total fraud tourist advisor i personally share dont take any package from dit serviceWritten 26 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about New Delhi
- These are the best places for budget-friendly equipment hire in New Delhi:See more budget-friendly equipment hire in New Delhi on Tripadvisor