Multi-day Tours • Historical & Heritage Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
681 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Multi-day Tours • Historical & Heritage Tours
Showing results 1-30 of 681
What travellers are saying
- India is a really different country in terms of culture and people habits and way of life.
Rent a car and drive by yourself maybe is not the best option and believe me I’m a good and experience driver.
Rent a car with a driver for me was the option, but in my mind I have the idea that I will lose some liberty and freedom to decide what I want to do in each moment.
Find a company like DIPT was a really good option So I leave below the reason’s to book with DIPT
1) The booking was very fast ( the answer to my questions ) easy and clear, everything was done by email and what up.
2) The price ( now that I’ve seen the car and driver ) I recognize that it’s a very good one
3) The car was very clean from the first to the last day
4) Water always fresh and available in the car ( believe me after making a walk in the monuments with 42/46 degrees C, fresh water is something that you will appreciate)
5) The driver ( in my case Mr Kei Lash )
Always in time
Always concerned in doing things the way I think but giving the recommendations to me about the way he thinks that will be more comfortable and secure for me and my wife
Always available to adapt the program to our interest
Careful and experienced driver
I hope that this long text helps you to book a car with driver as a solution for a trip in India and consult DIPT to manage your programWritten 23 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very nice cooperative Driver Manish took us comfortably to Jim corbet, Nainital & Kousani. Car provided was also in good condition & with all comforts. Nice service.Written 15 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- After getting multiple quotes for Golden Triangle Road Trip decided to settle for Kita as their rates for Taxi with Driver services were competitive. They were quick to respond and clarify any questions during the booking process. I didn't wanted to be tied up with a fixed schedule and wanted flexibility at all time with respect to what to see and where to go. Kita assured that it will be the case.
Upon arrival at the Airport, different car in the same category came to receive me which I was not thrilled about as I had specifically asked for Innova. Kumar who I was coordinating with, patiently listened to my concern and ack'd the mixup. He requested if I can use the other car for the first day and he can arrange for Innova next day onwards, which I obliged. Sure enough I had new car and driver next day.
The driver ( Sunil ) was a very cheerful person with lots of local know about and stories to tell. He too was exceptional with his service and was very flexible with timings. There were days we started early and ended late but he was happy to stretch the day as needed. He was a careful driver and drove within speed limits giving a sense of security in the foggy driving conditions of New Delhi. This was important to me as we had small kids traveling.
Throughout the trip, I kept in touch with Kumar updating him on how the trip is going and if I needed to tweak anything in the schedule on the fly. Kumar was happy to accommodate every small request I made.
Overall, Kita, specifically Kumar, ensured that I had a pleasant trip and adjusted to my requirements throughout the trip. I would rate Kita highly as they understand customer needs and will go above and beyond to make sure they are satisfied with the services provided.Written 9 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We booked Manoj to show us around Delhi and we were so impressed that we ended up using him later in our trip in Jaipur and Agra. Manoj was very knowledgeable and showed us some great sights and took us to some great restaurants! He pointed out things that if we were sightseeing by ourselves we wouldn't have noticed. He took us to some great restaurants and offered us tips on staying safe when out and about, and introduced us to some great local restaurants which we again wouldn't have known about if it wasn't for him.
The car and van we used were clean and fully air conditioned, and Manoj always ensured we had cold bottled water to keep us going, which in a heatwave was well appreciated!
I would recommend Manoj to everybody who is looking for a private tour in the region, and we look forward to seeing him next time!Written 19 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Amir is simply great! He literally managed everything ! the route , the driver , tour guides , must-visited sightseeing , EVERYTHING! He is so caring , kind & honest . we won't forget our trip to India!Written 7 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was great experience with India Driver Tours!! Amit has picked up from Haridwar train station and driven us to Kedarnath & later to Badrinath. Due to long drives we've been stopped couple of places for refreshment. The Car was super clean and driver was well behaved and very knowledgeable. We were planing this trip from 2020 but because of covid not able to do.. Great company to travel with very fair price and great customer services. I would love to recommend Amit and his company India driver tours to anyone for Char Dham Tour!!Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Hired the taxi for one day site seeing. Even though we had limited time they planned it very well and covered most of the places. Nice service.Written 20 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have taken car services from Sonu Duggal for my 7 nights Simla, Kullu and Manali tour. My Driver was Ajay Singh and he is one of the best driver I have ever seen. I will definitely recommend them.Written 11 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had an amazing guide called Sufiyan Ali, taking me round Jaipur, first visiting the pink city, and all it’s amazing attractions such as the city palace, the Krishna temple, the oberservatory, and from there we went to the incredible Amber fort and amber town. Ali was an amazing guide , with vast amounts of knowledge about Indian culture and history. Any question I asked him he could give amazing amounts of interesting knowledge. He can speak multiple languages also which is helpful for different foreigners. He’s very flexible and will go with whatever you would like to do. I myself didn’t have a lot of money so he found a way to still make the experience amazing and informative without having to pay entrance fees everywhere, he took me to places that were free to enter and roam around. 10/10 experience would recommend this guide to anyone visiting Jaipur.Written 19 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The best part of our journey was Jaisalmer. All the arrangements made by Praveen uncle for the entire journey were value for money.Written 13 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I recommend Akash and this agency. They are professional, helpful. The tour was great, so as the breakfast.Written 28 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Ajeet drove me for two weeks around Delhi and surrounding cities. He made me feel incredibly safe and comfortable the entire time. I would recommend his company to anyone visiting India!Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Booked a cab for travel from Chennai Airport to Tirupati - Pondicherry - Mahabalipuram - back to Chennai Airport.
Really good cab provided, on time and well behaved driver. Pricing was moderate too.
Will recommend.Written 25 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about New Delhi
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in New Delhi:
- Arrival Meet & Assist service at Delhi Airport with optional Private transfer
- Private transfer Delhi to Agra
- The Golden Triangle India
- Delhi Airport Transfers : Budget Sedan and SUV Cabs
- Transfer from Delhi to Agra by private Car
- These are the best hidden gems for taxis & shuttles in New Delhi:See more hidden gem taxis & shuttles in New Delhi on Tripadvisor