- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Concerts & Shows
What travellers are saying
- I had gone there for an event .It is a government building which has bright white exteriors and looks majestic .One needs permission from govt authorities to be able to enter .Written 28 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I am seeking answer to my question-"Is lightshow open for public now i.e during covid?
"plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy asssssssssssapWritten 12 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice place. The garden is very beautiful. Please think about having water with you and if you need toilets you can find them outside on the other side of the road after the parkingWritten 24 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This Auditorium is one of the cluster of Auditoria near Mandi House Metro and the best among the lot. Many Shows/Performances/Dance/Plays/Events etc are performed in this auditorium. I keep visiting this place to see events. Many shows are ticketed and tickets are available on BookMyShow while many events organised by Delhi Government are free entry. The Auditorium if excellent with good seating and stage. Acoustics are also very good. There is a food counter serving coffee/patties/samosas at the first floor that gets crowded during the intervals.Written 22 December 2019
- Visited to see Ramleela. Show was of 2 1/2 hour long. Conducted in lawn, dance and song rendering was beautiful. We all loved it. To take front seat, reach early.Written 6 October 2019
- Though we have attended several Official / Formal and Informal functions here during my tenure with Indian Air Force, we also have attended several Weddings at this Auditorium during the past 20 years. Great place with two sprawling lawns and also a covered Hall. At any given time, 2 - 3 major functions can be held in this complex. With ample parking place, best of the amenities facilities available can match any 7 Star Hotel.Written 14 March 2019
- Places you can definitely make itvas you first option always excellent in terms f everything loved the serviceWritten 5 November 2021
- i had watched two dramas both were played by NSD students it was awasome , silent place . canteen at sri ram is also serving yummy foodWritten 30 December 2019
- Perfect place for a training venue. We had our Lead Auditor training course in 5 days at the Board Room, it is very spacious and clean. The facility is well equipped with needed sound system for video and audio presentation.Written 19 February 2018
- Various exhibitions are organised in the hall at regular intervals all over the year. Location of Hall is very well connected by Metro & Buses. If you go by your own vehicle, then parking is the mail problem because parking space is very limited in the compound. It is worth to see the exhibitions.Written 6 August 2019
- An architectural marvel designed by a well known Indian architect from the city of Ahmedabad itself Mr B.V.Doshi , Tagore hall is a must visit for anyone seeking the art and architectural beauty of Ahmedabad city.Written 13 January 2017
- Kailash and all the members are doing a great work in Kathputli Colony. The show they are performing is true and authentic. You are close to them and can have a real taste of Rajasthani art, music, dance and puppetry.
Then, we visited the place where the kids involved in the NGO are living, talk with the artists, discover the way-of-life, etc.
Definitely people and places you have to see and meet when travelling in Delhi.Written 13 July 2015
- An old place in the national capital of India. The auditorium over here is one of the oldest in India and it still boasts about its structure, facilities and maintenance.
Good part is it's location, accessibility, lawns, open area, facilities and availability of parking.Written 30 March 2018
- 1.not very crowded nor very populated
2transportation is avaialable
3.but very silent place i think its not safe place for femaleWritten 28 November 2017
- This auditorium is famous for hosting many imporant national and international events of art and culture. Accessible from all the important place through public transport, and got lot of facilities for vistorsWritten 12 April 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about New Delhi
- These experiences are best for performances in New Delhi:
- Red Fort Sound and light show with Old Delhi Walk
- Old Fort Delhi Sound n light show with Tuk Tuk ride
- Akshardham Temple Exhibition, light and Water show With Transfers