What travellers are saying
- One of the best childhood memories with all cousins and elders were created here. Simple park, safe and clean, ample swings and very good walk ways. A water pool stretching within the park used to have water and a dummy crocodile (till 1995). The aquarium zone has been fun and that can be made better - add a voice feature to learn about stored fishes. May be put some mechanical puppets, clowns, traditional (life-size) dolls, folks etc. People can pose with them and take photos.
Appu Ghar used to have a clown which used to laugh and move after we dropped in a coin. something like this!
I hope the authorities never make it a contemporary westernized unsafe park in the name of modernization.
The park is walking distance from India Gate and has easy access.
Old park culture symbolizes the purest love and affection we had as kids towards fellow kids and animals in the parks around us.Written 4 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I recently celebrate my sons 5th birthday at teeny town. Here kids enjoy alot and food was amazing and decor was memorable. Thank you teeny town to make birthday more specialWritten 6 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I recently visit teeny town for my nephew birthday and the decor was amazing and staff was so cooperative.Written 6 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The play date party for kids is taking a new shape in Delhi. And we are not complaining. The tumble house is a great place for kids below 6 years highly recommended to get the kids here for a fuss free play date. Just watch out for the rather brusque manager though. She can be matronly.
Had a lovely party and play date with the crew this month so go for it but call your shots. The catering is truly well done and so is the coffeeWritten 22 May 2019
- The owner is so nice & trustworthy. Perfect place to leave your kids while you shop in lajpat nagar market.
Play area is soft, cushioned and well maintained. Owner personally and staff ensure that children are fully looked after.
Overall the play area and owners are very welcoming.
Icing on the cake are VR games. Really cool.Written 25 December 2022