Showing results 1-30 of 147
What travellers are saying
- One of the best childhood memories with all cousins and elders were created here. Simple park, safe and clean, ample swings and very good walk ways. A water pool stretching within the park used to have water and a dummy crocodile (till 1995). The aquarium zone has been fun and that can be made better - add a voice feature to learn about stored fishes. May be put some mechanical puppets, clowns, traditional (life-size) dolls, folks etc. People can pose with them and take photos.
Appu Ghar used to have a clown which used to laugh and move after we dropped in a coin. something like this!
I hope the authorities never make it a contemporary westernized unsafe park in the name of modernization.
The park is walking distance from India Gate and has easy access.
Old park culture symbolizes the purest love and affection we had as kids towards fellow kids and animals in the parks around us.Written 4 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s a nice sports ground but the facilities could have been more better. It’s neat and clean. Many music and food festivals are also being organised here.Written 11 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best place for kids to play. Best place area for kids and food are also good staff are very good behaviour best play area for kids birthday party in De6Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Yamuna Sports Complex is situated in Vivek Vihar, east delhi. A good option for almost all the activities in one complex. They have the facilities of swimming, cricket ground, lawn tennis, gym and many more. One can visit this place on daily basis or can get a membership.Written 29 May 2018
- It's the Best play area.
My kids enjoyed a lot.
Serves tasty and hygienic food in their cafe.
Best birthday party decor and deals on offer. I would recommend it to everyone.Written 17 October 2023
- Its a great place to be for all sports enthusiasts. Well maintained sports complex with world class facilities. Ample parking space and a well lit sports complex. One can there for a morning walks or a evening run. Well manicured green areas. Well maintained public conveniences.Excellent well maintained swimming pool with a world class standard. Anyone can walk in the complex. Few sports are pay & play.Written 8 November 2018
- amazing experience ,Delhi University sports complex, best and great facilities , we all like the best and great facilities in a good atmosphereWritten 23 July 2022
- I went there as I was invited by Dr. Vivek Bindra for a show named Student Leadership Conclave. He gave us very useful knowledge and Manoj Tiwari was also there as a chief guest.Written 29 May 2018
- The view from certain seats is not appropriate, good for small shows like dances, parking not organized, approach accessible from Connaught place and north AvenueWritten 3 March 2020
- Its an amazing arena with equally good game. Really enjoyed alot here. Highly recommended. Small or big groups both can come and play.Written 20 September 2023
- Real life escape room experience. Best place to visit once if you live in Delhi.The hints provided are so helpful.Written 18 November 2023
- Excellent facility of international standards. Lots of courts here, maybe more than 10. Went there to witness Davis Cup. Nearest metro station is Hauz Khas.Written 21 March 2018
- This football ground is one of the best in the city. The turf is very good and the ground is well maintained. Pitch provides a great play experience. The place has hosted some of the greatest games of Indian football and every Indian footballer who plays for the country has played on this pitch atleast once in his life. The stadium is in the heart of the city and there are major parking issues. The lights are really good for the night games and the drainage system on the field is descent. The negatives of this stadium are the dressing rooms are of low standard and toilets and stands lack daily maintenance.Written 30 December 2018
- Great way to start of the trip in India. On the first day after our flight this was the only thing on our itinerary and it was a really amazing experience. We learned two dances and after learning the routine we did a short recording. The entire class took about two hours to complete. We hired one costume and the other we bought before the class. We were given some drinks during the dances and some local food at the end was a great final touch. Definitely recommended! :)Written 31 January 2023
- The play date party for kids is taking a new shape in Delhi. And we are not complaining. The tumble house is a great place for kids below 6 years highly recommended to get the kids here for a fuss free play date. Just watch out for the rather brusque manager though. She can be matronly.
Had a lovely party and play date with the crew this month so go for it but call your shots. The catering is truly well done and so is the coffeeWritten 22 May 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about New Delhi
- These are the best hidden gems for fun & games in New Delhi:See more hidden gem fun & games in New Delhi on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous fun & games in New Delhi:See more adventurous fun & games in New Delhi on Tripadvisor