Health Clubs • Yoga & Pilates
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 182
What travellers are saying
- Vidhi's expertise and care has helped me enormously with nutrition, diet and exercise guidance and structure. I feel stronger and much more energised. I can highly recommend the very gifted Vidhi to all looking to make lifestyle changes and those looking to enhance what they already do!Written 19 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- love Sawadhee
their massages= out of the world
cleanliness superb ! 10/10
staff and personal touch = very warm and inviting
the owner Ms Vibha is an amazing person and handles everything personally supervised: very rare to see that nowadays
therapies: reflexology/ acupressure like massages, treatments are just out of the world
I have gifted their massages to friends and family and each person has had awesome reviews about this place! A MUST visit if in town !!!Written 28 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place with exceptional service and staff. We will come back soon. Many treatment to choose from. 😊😊😊Written 18 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Luxurious vibe Clean equipment Well sanitised A must visit place after a hectic business tour to relax yourself ....Luxurious vibe
A must visit place after a hectic business tour to relax yourself ....royal decor with great ambience ,the staff is very generous and friendly ...they have the best service in nearby location ...loved my experience with them even I recommended this to all my colleagues and friends ...Written 19 September 2023
- Amazing experience at spa and salon..jayan gave an amazing massage ..the experience was so relaxing..also shamathu is amazing with hair cuts and styling..overall great experience..we recommend the placeWritten 23 April 2023
- I had the privilege of the director of the spa do my treatment on the day I visited. She’s by far the best I’ve been to in Delhi NCR. My friend also was very happy with her masseur/treatment. I would highly recommend Aheli Spa, Roseate House.Written 10 September 2023
- This hotel is an oasis in the middle of what seems to be chaos. Very nice to return to the comfort of the room snd serinity of the spa and pool.Written 22 April 2023
- I have a membership here for the Ayurveda massage.
It is excellent, and the ambiance is simple & serene.
The cost point is wonderful for the massage. The staff here is also very nice! I always look forward to visiting here for my massage.
They offer Ayurveda doctor consultations as well for different health concerns. I highly recommend this service as well.Written 18 March 2023
- Technically sound therapist , extremely professional in there conduct , efficiency of the therapist outstandingWritten 14 February 2023
- A place to be
Very nice relaxing calming spa
Staff very friendly and welcoming
Loved every minute and I had quite a few 240 mnts
Ask for Changa
5* serviceWritten 13 June 2022
- I enjoyed very much on weekend after a long busy schedule. Therapist was fantastic. Staff was good. Thank youWritten 2 February 2020
- Kairali – a haven to rejuvenate the body and replenish the tired mind. The ayuveda village opened more than two decades ago in Delhi aims at holistic wellness programs designed as per doshas of the human body.
Abhyanga – Ayurvedic Whole Body Massage (1 hour)
Through understanding the 5 basic elements which are the principles of Ayurvedic tradition and balance of Doshas was, the Abhyangam massage was perfect for general well being.A relaxing massage that can help to improve lymph flow, stimulate the immune system and revitalize the entire body.
With diagnosis discussed, I was already in a calm and confident place in terms of my treatment plan and ready to hop onto the massage bed.
Two female masseurs greeted me with a warm smile and folded hands. They led me to the massage room that was warm and scented with traditional Incense sticks. They picked up the tension in my arms and shoulders and focused on my lower back that has been under stress for quite some time during my hour long Ayurvedic massage treatment to get me re-balanced and reset.
In long sweeping movements which crisscrossed my entire body in figures of eight it felt magically like I had 10 pairs of hands working on me as opposed to two. With particular care taken over my neck, shoulders and arms, it was the head to toe sweeps very unlike any other massage I’d had before that provided the most amount of relaxation.
These long motions and the use of specialized 100% organic Ayurvedic oils in abundance are the key differences to this type of treatment. Combined with the beautifully incensed room in the background is enough to transport you from a cold winter afternoon day to a beautiful relaxed interlude on a spectacular hilltop.
The combination of the oils, warmth and dim light transported me to a new and very relaxed place.
A steam session of 5 minutes followed and a warm bath later with natural scrub made with gram flour and herbal powder helped in cleansing the body while retaining the moisture. I felt refreshed and rejuvenated.
In my post massage chat over a cup of Ayurvedic tea, I learnt about the organic and holistic approach about the Kairali village that spans across the globe and is doing wonders in holistic healing.
This one stop health and well being gem in Andheria Modh, Mehrauli, Delhi could quickly become a weekly favorite for wellbeing enthusiasts, whether it would be popping in for a treatment or just a simple rejuvenating experience.
The Ayurveda center has natural healing products ranging from scrubs, shampoos, herbal medicines that offer complete well being. I took home with me the herbal powder which has brilliant cleansing properties naturally. It tends to wash away the impurities gently while retaining the moisture of the skin intact.
The friendly atmosphere at Kairali is completely welcoming and this combined with deep professionalism and expertise really sets this place apart. It should definitely be on any health’s fanatic’s radar.Written 9 April 2019
- This spa has a very nice chosen and trained therepists. We had an amazing experience. I wish my spa had such trained..This spa has a very nice chosen and trained therepists. We had an amazing experience. I highly recommendWritten 13 September 2023
- Interacting with staff and the way they give personalized attention to each and every customer is commendableWritten 22 July 2023
- I did a week of treatment for full body. I travel a lot all over and I just needed this fantastic oil massage/therapy, hot packs and so many oils, recommended by my brother. The staff is lovely, all doctors are so kind. The atmosphere is pure and refreshing. I will definitely be back. Very effective.Written 1 December 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about New Delhi