What travellers are saying
- This is only my first day at this hotel and the service excellence has already blown me away. An excellent lunch and Indian wine recommended and served with knowledge and skill by server Ritik Sharma at Nero Bar. An excellent first impression of Le Meridien.Written 2 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Aura is one of the most happening club located at Heart of delhi @ The Claridges Hotel.
It is perfect venue to enjoy your evening with your friends. Cocktails and light bites are so good you will order them again.
DJ Varun was sooo good with his techno beats, you can’t stop yourself to join floor.
Aura open till 4am in the morning and have different DJ nights for everyday.
Manager Amrit was so great in terms of hospitality.Written 7 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- *Great location
*Large dance Floor
If you are looking for English beats then kitty su is the right placeWritten 23 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well I loved the ambience service provided there enjoyed alot special thnks to bhupinder who handled it wellWritten 8 September 2019
- Visit was very nice as the time was very well spent over here by my family and friends. Place was neat and clean.Written 22 December 2018
- RPM is the destination is you wanna head to a awesome drink 'n' dine experience in the heart of delhi
its hookah lounge at the second floor is a life time experience
they serve you exotic flavours of hookah at this lounge bar when u enjoy ur drinks
its non-stop food,music and drinks makes the ambience out of this world
inhouse dj plays music on your requests...both bollywood and english numbers lift your spirits high
when talking about spirits i should tell you about the affordability of the drinks at this place...very economically priced
its valur for money destination
go hunt it !Written 17 December 2008
- I went to Geoffrey's with my family for a Sunday lunch. They had a decent spread of buffet lunch but the table service was really disappointing. We were being served snacks at a very slow pace and one by one. We were at the mercy of the waiters to be served any food. This kind of spoiled the mood on the table. The food although was good.Written 15 May 2014
- During trip of New Delhi, I visit this place with friend,I shocked to saw this place, it is special for couple who drink with together and dance,many couple come here and enjoy with late night partiesWritten 29 December 2019
- We visited Harrys on a saturday evening. The food and service are quite average but the karaoke experience was great. The music was awesome and we had a wonderful time. Strongly recommended to anyone looking for a karaoke experience.Written 5 February 2015
- Very nice place to go with clients and relax there, crowd is awsome and music also lovable, over all nice place in West DelhiWritten 17 July 2017
- This is the worst club I’ve ever been to. I agree with all the other comments. They try to rip you off at the gate and ask for 8,000 rupees to enter. When you question it, it drops to 5,000 rupees. I told the guy at the gate, I want to check if it’s any good and worth the money. He refused.
I went in and I ended up staying 5 minutes. Music was awful. The DJ didn’t understand how to manage the levels. The music choice terrible.
It’s a pretentious place trying to be exclusive and they have managed to be exclusively terrible. Great job Privee.Written 25 November 2023