Historic Sites • Architectural Buildings
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This monastery is important part of Serbian heritage. I would recommend to everyone that are passing by to stop for an hour and visit this monastery founded by Serbian empress MilicaWritten 6 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Couples must visit spot. As a statue of Julia is to Verona that is Bridge of love to Vrnjacka banja.Written 6 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice place in the center of the Vrnjačka banja park.
Calm atmosphere will make You feel nice and peaceful.Written 6 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is something that every tourist in this region should visit on his trip. Amazing surroundings and historic environment will make You amazed and speechless. Monument that can be treated equal as many great central European cathedrals.Written 6 September 2021
- This great place houses an exhibition, though only with serbian texts so we did not understand much. It would have been nice to be able to read about its history.Written 24 July 2019
- Visited in May, 2021. Very nice place to stay for outdoor activities, i.e. tennis, swimming. A small winery producing some very good red wines, including Prokupac, a red wine of Serbian origin. We were nicely served, tried several wines along with some cold-cuts, cheese and pastries. Had pleasure of being introduced to a very interesting oenologist, a lady who specialized in wine-making in Italy.
Fantastic place to spend a day out, they have a few pools and a restaurant in addition to the winery.Written 26 June 2021
- Last time I visited Vrnjačka Banja 3 years ago. I have to tell you that I am pleasantly suppressed how well maintained and even more beautiful the spa is. It is well fitted for the families with the babies and toddlers. But one has to realize that you don't come to Vrnjačka Banja for the spa, you come here to take a break from daily routine and enjoy in the nature and food. But no more the 3-5 days. The spa is only extra bonus. I would like to see more big thermal pools in Vrnjačka Banja..But I think that things will be going in a good direction.Written 26 May 2021
- Everything was perfect!
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Face treatment was amazing!
See you again!!Written 20 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Vrnjacka Banja
- The most popular things to do in Vrnjacka Banja with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Vrnjacka Banja on Tripadvisor