What travellers are saying
- Kukki Jr took us to see some of the cave paintings just outside Bundi, definitely worth the journey and short walk into the countryside. Kukki Jr is very passionate and knowledgeable about the cave paintings and now follows in his father’s footsteps.
Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.Written 12 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lake in the heart of Bundi city that adds to the beauty of the landscape when viewed from Taragarh Fort. The lake is dedicated to Lord Varuna (Hindu Water God). There is a temple in the middle of the lake that was half submerged when we visited. We had a mesmerising view of the lake from the Fort. Near the lake, there is also a palace where the kings of Bundi shifted from the main palace after 1947 when Indian got free (Probably, it was difficult to maintain such a big palace in the Fort with all the powers to collect and raise revenue were gone so the kings decided to shift to a smaller palace). Nawal Sagar is surely a gem in the beauty of Bundi and a treat to your eyes.Written 2 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Forest & Wildlife Reserve Spreading In 1505 Sq Kms Has A Lot To Offer , Ramgarh Tiger Safari Is A Must Do Activity In Bundi , It Was Recently Declared The 4th Tiger Reserve Of Rajasthan Providing The Main Core Zone For Ranthambore & Mukundra Tiger Reserves Of Rajasthan. Recently We Spotted 3 Tigers & Sloth Bear During Our Safari & Trekking .
We Wish This Bring A Lot Of Happiness To See Wild Animals Getting Back Into Their Space After Few Decades ❤️Written 4 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This beautiful lake is just near to the Sukh Mahal and is surrounded by hills from all sides. It provides an amazing view when seen from Sukh Mahal with lotus leaves floating everywhere in the lake. The road along the lake takes a slight circular path and our guide told us that there was a plan to develop this road just like Marine drive in Mumbai by the Oberoi group along with a hotel near the lake. But that plan could not fructify. In fact, one can see the unfinished foundation of the proposed hotel near the road.Written 2 January 2020
- This is very famous place in Bundi. During evening time many people came here for visit. View was very beautiful. Well planned architecture.Written 20 September 2019
- it is one and only wildlife sanctuary of the Bundi.The fort needs proper maintenance and care but here you can see the amazing view of nature if you want to go adventure trip that's the nice place.The best time to visit is between May and September.Written 30 September 2017
- This is an artificial lake just outside Bundi (About 10-12 Km towards Ramgarh Sanctuary) There is a palace near it. Though not very great, one can view the lake along with the palace by climbing up the hill near the road (Your guide will tell the exact location from where you can get a good view). Can be skipped during the Bundi Tour.Written 2 January 2020
- the nice temple located on the bank of the river.historical temple and good architecture.good location.Written 30 September 2017
- Beautiful lake in a peaceful atmosphere. You can sit and enjoy your time here. IT is overlooked by Taragarh fort and give a beautiful look of it.Written 16 May 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Bundi
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nature & parks in Bundi:See more budget-friendly nature & parks in Bundi on Tripadvisor