National Parks • Nature & Wildlife Areas
Top Attractions in Bharatpur
What travellers are saying
- Baney is an excellent guide. He has worked in the park since the 80’s and has in depth knowledge of the wildlife. His equipment is very good and I really appreciated him sharing I it with me.
Baney convinced me to take the boat tour and I am glad he did. It was as though the boat was floating on a green carpet. It actually was a sort of beautiful, green algae that is on top of the water.
The bird and animal life on the water was amazing! I saw the biggest antelope ever, water buffalo and too many bird species to count.
We biked the trail until late afternoon. Spotted giant birds and their nests that looked as large as a Volkswagen!
My photos were taken with an old iPhone and do not do this park justice.Written 30 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is a must visit if you are a birding enthusiast or a wildlife lover. This place has amazing landscapes and attracts a variety of birds from the world. There are other wildlife animals as well. One has to hire a good rickshaw, as the drivers are guides as well, and enjoy the nature, click photos and have a wonderful time here.Written 30 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice Museum. It has weapons, paintings and things used be erstwhile royals of Bharatpur. A window to bygone era.Written 3 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful temple in the middle of the city, amazing architecture. It is not crowded, one can peacefully worship inside the temple. Overall nice experience.Written 19 November 2022
- This temple is in Lohagarh fort premises.
This is still getting renovation.
God idols are very attractive.
Really good to see.Written 4 January 2020
- It is a fort which is still occupied by people. There are couple of historical buildings and a museum, rest all places are normal residential buildings. It depicts the history of the great jat emperor maharaja surajmal.Written 19 November 2022
- Very much unique temple as rarely we see Goddess Ganga temple, It is situated heart of the city so easily accessibleWritten 28 November 2019
- It is a very beautiful place in Bharatpur. The climate here is also very good.All the rope activities were fantastic.Written 22 October 2019
- One of the early post covid tours I believe.
Booked this without too much research because I just HAD to book something as we were coming out of lockdown. Upon reading the reviews prior to the tour and communicating with Atul, I was absolutely convinced the tour would live up to expectations - and so it proved. Ditto to what everything everyone has said here. My last comment is my personal embarrassment at my abject ignorance of the rich Indian history prior to British colonisation (subjugation?). I am trying to make up for that by more studyWritten 1 January 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Bharatpur
- The best day trips from Bharatpur according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Full-Day Private Tour from Agra to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- Day Tour from Jaipur Bird Watching in Keoladeo National Park (Bharatpur)
- Skip The Line:Taj Mahal & Keoladeo Bird's National Park Tour From Jaipur By Car
- Bharatpur Birding adventure from Delhi
- Fatehpur Sikri and Bharatpur Private Guided Tour from Agra
- The most popular things to do in Bharatpur with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Bharatpur on Tripadvisor
Bharatpur Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 9:35 PM|