Top Attractions in Amritsar
What travellers are saying
- Peaceful. This place is a must go and worth the wait in the queue to go inside the Golden temple. We went during the day and in the evening. The night time view is amazing with the lights.Written 30 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice History. Got to learn alot from this place. It's a nice walk and not too far from the Golden Temple. We visited twice once being a weekend was so busy but on a weekday less of a crowd.Written 30 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The museum was very well done and showed the ramifications for how poorly the partition was planned and executed. It was inexpensive and only took 30 minutes to fully enjoy.Written 29 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Akal Takhat is a very important sikh Temple where they still have the swords and shields of the sikh warriors and guru's stored.Written 22 November 2022
- Amritsar is known for this spot as a tourist place and you cannot miss the same. Very clean surrounding with good upkeep by the devotees themselves with free food available to all. Parikrama around the temple could be more than 2 Km, There was lot of rush and we could not wait to go inside the temple. Had lot of photosWritten 6 January 2023
- In the midst of the heritage street, very close to the golden temple, the statue of the Maharaja stands tall. Serves as a landmark in the heritage street.Written 15 January 2023
- Gobindgarh Fort is a combination of fun activities and glory of history. As they represents the architecture and historic items and share the information about them, they also have amazing cuisine and animal ride like horse and camel riding. More over they also have a gatka and bhangra show in morningWritten 24 January 2023
- Marked as one of the famous temples in Amritsar. Not too far from the golden temple. Accessible easily through cabs and autos.Written 15 January 2023
- It looked beautiful as we passed by it. The area is large and well maintained. We could not see any students though.Written 13 November 2022
- very nice ambience. little confusing inside but go through the guidance. almost katra vaishno devi feelingWritten 21 January 2021
- Such an amazing place. Highly recommended. It's a short trip just outside the centre of Amritsar. Really worth the trip.Written 30 December 2021