What travellers are saying
- Nice factory. Hygienic. Free entry. Tasty chocolates. Explained chocolate making process and showed videoWritten 31 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is an awesome place for people who have great interest in arts. For normal people, it is just a place for time-pass.Written 28 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The bazaar is the heart of the small town of Munnar (population 32,000). A few clusters of shops selling anything from home made chocolate and cakes to jewelry and garments. Across the main road is a vegetable and fruit market with next to it a section with tailors and some outlets selling and repairing electronic devices.
The shop runners are well aware of the ignorance of tourists both Indian and from other parts of the world. Some take advantage of it, others don't. Overall I found the bazaar a pleasant place with also some restaurants and tea/coffee cake places to take a break.Written 23 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a small shop just a few miles before Munnar. It has a range of teas and some spices too. Staff was courteous and helpfulWritten 4 July 2022
- Visited this place to buy some good local chocolate and i must say that their chocolate is divine. They showed us the process of making, and asked us to taste several chocolates. The dark chocolate taste is super and the rest is wow! Packaging is very well done too.Written 17 November 2023
- There is an entry ticket to the place- Rs.100 for each adult. But the learning about the process of tea making is great. This ia live tea factory that you are shown around from the top through glass walls. The guide explains the process well. Was indeed an enlightening experience about tea.Written 19 October 2019
- The South Indian silk sarees and designer-shotis in this store were pretty cheap but of good quality. I bought a cap too here.Written 29 December 2019