What travellers are saying
- Quaint heritage setting for a quiet, serene time viewing works of art by India's top sculptors etc. A lovely cafe (Bodega) serves snacks and drinks on the verandah of the gallery building. Worth the time spent.Written 4 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Something to remember - the gallery with it's collection of artifacts. We were in a hurry, so could not get more details of the place but will remember it for its quaintnessWritten 20 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not a bad place to have some local shopping , we are going to visit again. Got some interesting stuffWritten 30 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful visit to the Azulejos Galeria. Wonderful, warm and colorful ambience. Great selection of azulejos and art work. You can see the staff hand painting customised pieces. They carefully packed our purchases which made it safely halfway across the world in our checked bags.
The founder, Orlando, has a big-hearted, artists personality. He is a talented musician. We enjoyed a brief performance in the colorful setting, our kids joining in. Then Orlando most kindly gave us a ride back to our hotel, as it was raining, in his personal car.
What a great experience ... ceramic-artistry, history, local color and talented people, all in a couple of hours!Written 26 October 2022
- Small art gallery with many good things. It is situated near St. cathedral. It has very good collection of different traditional things like furniture and old currencies. woth visit.Written 3 April 2018
- Good departmental store with lots of varieties available for home decor, gifting, kids, men & women.
Though it's a good store to get gifts for the loved ones back home, but, the process are extremely high.Written 24 February 2022
- You will love Big G if you love to bargain & looking for discounts and good material at attractive pricesWritten 31 August 2018
- This place is a must visit for art lovers as it holds very beautiful paintings made by kids and is a nice place to spend time.Written 31 August 2018
- Located in Panjim, 18th June Road is an absolute delight for tourists seeking an authentic local taste and shopping experience in Goa. This vibrant street offers a range of attractions, from budget-friendly hotels and pocket-friendly restaurants to iconic landmarks like the Our Lady of Immaculate Conception church. Among the many highlights, Gujarat Sweet Mart holds a special place in my heart. With its delectable assortment of sweets and snacks, this establishment is a must-visit for anyone looking to savor the flavors of Gujarat in the heart of Goa's bustling capital.Written 12 July 2023
- Located within walking distance of Fonthainas this shop has a good collection of artefacts which are nice, but slightly over pricedWritten 23 November 2020
- I drived all the way from South Goa to Paperworks after getting great inputs from our hotel manager. It is located on a second floor near the river above TAO restaurant. Don't use google maps to reach here otherwise you will be directed to a totally different place just like it happened with me. You can find beautiful hand made papers, gift wrapping paper, envelops, etc.Written 11 June 2017
- Sells gorgeous clothes accessories and toiletries some made by a local womens cooperative the clothes were stunning if expensive but obviosly hand made I bought some bath products again locally made the place to go for a special outfitWritten 3 January 2018
- We had been searching for some camel hair rugs/blankets as we were some impressed with one purchased on a previous trip. Soul of Asia India had a very good selection and it was hard deciding on which ones to choose. After much thought and of course the obligatory bargaining and negotiating we made our purchases. Being so light it was easy to justify buying more than one!Written 27 February 2018
- Awesome place to visit in Panjim. I found it long back but visited later on. You can find every type of soap. Prices are bit high but you will not consider the prices when you will enter the soap.Written 25 December 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Panjim
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Panjim:See more budget-friendly shopping in Panjim on Tripadvisor