Top Attractions in Saranda
What travellers are saying
- It is a nice beach, but a bit overrated. It gets crowded quite early. It is not as large as it seems on some photos. Sunbeds placed densely. Walking back to the car (unless you come very early and park nearby) through the dust and in the heat, when you are exhausted from swimming, is not the definition of the perfect end of the day on the beach. Parking is either free of just 300 leke, depending what you choose and when you arrive. The beach is clean, changing cabins are OK. Two sunbeds and umbrella cost 1000, we needed three sunbeds (and two umbrellas) and we paid 1.500 (unlike on some other beach where we were charged for two whole sets)Written 18 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing view of Sarandë, specially if you go there by the end of the afternoon, to witness the sun setting behind the hilly beaches of Sarandë. We drove up, but it seems a walkable distance if you're into working out.Written 12 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First to get to the beach, there is a dirt unpaved road. Which is not that bad but asphalt would be prefered. You must get there before 9am to get a good parking spot. Parking is 100 lek. Also before 9am will get you sunbeds and umbrella. Going later there would be problematic to find a spot on this beach. The restoraunt there is pretty decent, good looking with nice food. The beach itself was amazing. The water was warm and crystal clear. The sunset on this beach is also a thing worth waiting.Written 11 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We rented a car for 2 weeks with them, the service was Excellent!! They are extremely helpful and friendly. Prices very reasonable and even though we left a scratch in the car the cost was very reasonable. We will be recommending them to family and friends and definitely renting again with them if we come back.Written 26 August 2022
- We read the reviews and we decided to check it out. It was amazing.
We paid 1000 leks for two seats and an umbrella.
The food was delicious. We had a salad, squid and pasta. Each dish was super tasty. Also the service was really friendly and nice.
The beach had a big swimming surface, and the water is clean.
One thing we didn't like was that there was louder-ish music and the same playlist of about 5 songs was going the whole day.Written 27 July 2022
- We went across for the day from Corfu. We decided not to do the guides tour. You pay Ten Euros port Tax,on the boat,while leaving Corfu. Up on arrival in Albania theres a few taxi drivers/tour guides asking for busniess,a simple no thanks is all it takes. Only saw one begger,had no problems at all. Lovely seaside town,fantastic food. The people of Albania are really friendly,and there were many tourists on the beaches. We would visit again without a doubt.Written 16 September 2019