Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- A street which you can soaked up the old periodic Ise. Also sample its varieties of local gourmet, snacks, craft beers and sakeWritten 2 December 2019
- Several shrines along the walkway that clings to the cliff side. Dedicated to Mikestu the Shinto goddess of marriage harmony. Many statue frogs to pat for a wish. And the fascinating folklore story about the 2 off shore rocks 'husband and wife' linked by a rope. Good for a visit but expect crowds.Long shopping complex at the end with lots of souvenir possibilities.Written 12 October 2019
- The rocks is smaller than I expected. But I think it's nice to have a visit.
After I have lunch near Toba station, I took a bus to the rocks, get down the bus near the shopping mall, the bus took about 15 mins and I walk through the mall to the end, very easy to reach it.Written 27 January 2020