- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 59
What travellers are saying
- Visiting the Kremlin is a must on your visit to Moscow. The complex is massive, everything seems majestic and grand in Russia. The Kremlin encompasses a cathedral and surely offices.
SEE photosWritten 4 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Although this famous staircase was being reconstructed, it was still interesting and attractive. Now best viewed from the embankment.Written 4 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is one of the best places I have visited in the city. Despite the overclowd, I really liked the place because it is a wonderful showplace to come with a family or friends . There are many cafes with tasty food and kind staff. Moreover, the landscapes are picturesque and lovely. More than that, people of the city are very responsive and friendly.
This place is definitely worth a visit.Written 12 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I live in NN and I love this zoo so much. First of all, there are a lot of different animals. Animals are really friendly and funny. You can buy some food and feed them here.
P.S. But be careful with goats. They really like eating, so they can run after you to get some food.Written 8 June 2017
- My family enjoyed the cable cars. We had to queue for about an hour. Not a problem as the cars are very popular. Takes around 14 minutes to reach the other side. Most people rejoined the queue and made the regurn trip. Well worth it.Written 3 September 2020
- Absolutely lovely walkway, on top of the hill. You can 'see' the season by looking down the hill. Great viewpoints all along the walkway.Written 16 February 2020
- We are from Belarus. Found this place via Internet with very excellent reviews. GalileoPark is located on the 3rd floor of Indigo mall which is not difficult to reach.
The place is full of enginering devices, exgibits and unusual rooms. We spent there two hours and felt special experience. Trully entertaining.
Must see if you are in Nizhny.Written 28 May 2018
- I'm not a fan of the exterior color, but the inside of this church is beautiful. Wood iconostases. Beautiful painting all over the interior.Written 16 February 2020
- Standing high on a hill, this monument makes for a great photo, especially with blue sky in the background.Written 4 July 2021
- The Christmas or Stroganov Orthodox Church is one of my favorites not only in Nizhny Novgorod, but also in Russia. The combination of pink walls and white stone carvings looks very elegant. The highlight of the church is that the heads of the temple at the end of the 19th century, they were painted like the heads of St. Basil's Cathedral in Moscow. The chapters were originally green. Windows, portals of entrances, additional columns are decorated with white stone carvings. Definitely worth a visit.Written 26 April 2021
- A large ancient monastery located almost near the river. The territory is fenced with a high wall. First you get to the alley, to the right of which is the alley of the Romanovs, where there are busts of representatives of this last royal dynasty.
Ahead you see the impressive Ascension Cathedral.
I was here in the winter and moved along the narrow cleared paths. The monastery cemetery was covered with snow.
The cathedral was closed, but going up the stairs through the passage I got to the Assumption Church. It is very beautiful, with stunning wall murals.
In the neighboring building - the bishops' building, there is a church and archaeological museum.
Definitely worth a visit!Written 28 February 2022
- This is probably the most beautiful street in Nizhny Novgorod.
She retained the flavor inherent in this merchant city.
Many beautiful merchant mansions and street decorations have been preserved here - the Nativity Cathedral, which gave the name to the street.
Any tourist should take a walk here. In addition to beautiful views, there are many of the city's most popular cafes and restaurants.Written 30 April 2022
- This is one of the oldest hilltop promenade areas in town connecting Kremlin area with the cableway, about 30 min walk with good river views, excellent on a summer day yet windy out-of-season and chilly wintertime, downhill there is a vast green park. there are a few places for tea and coffee on the way and a couple of museums, so called Radio Lab for interested technicnology fans, Art Museum building with some second-rate European paintings and Makovsky`s famous Kozma Minin Call giant canvas, also Rukavishnikov Estate with some well restored XIXth century deluxe merchant`s house interiors, an idea for a rainy day. After all, this route is a way to save on taxi if you wish to do the cableway and Kremlin the same day, just close your eyes on some heritage buildings that still badly need restauration workWritten 9 February 2019
- Cute sculpture of a goat. The back of the goat is well polished, apparently from riding. Take a photo with your friend on the goat. Close to Sheraton Hotel.Written 19 January 2020
- Monument to Minin and Pozharsky is a statue right in front of St Basil's Cathedral in Red Square. You can't miss it.Written 31 January 2018