Top Attractions in Kuantan
What travellers are saying
- A clean sandy beach, the sands not too fine grain, the provenance from the eroded granite rock.
It was raining in the morning, overcast for much of morning the late afternoon, and viola the sun peaked through the clouds.Written 15 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a very picturesque location and easily accessed as it is only about 100m from the car park. There are a couple of food stands which were not open when I visited.
Be careful in the currents though, two people died a couple of days after I visited.Written 10 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice mall. quite crowded over the weekends and evenings. Many brand outlets and cinemas. Easy to fine eateries as well. Ample of parking place inside and outside.Written 4 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A mining site with some history from the past. Some local who lives nearby used to worked in the mine before. had chance to speak to one of them, saying his work place now need to pay for entrance. :) Anyway, can just experience the site and feel the danger they faced daily during active mining period.Written 31 May 2022
- Really lovely mosque - the colours are soft and pastel, and look really lovely on a day with blue sky and clouds. Parking next to it is easy.... RM0.60 per hour.Written 23 July 2020
- Overall the beach in East side of Malaysia is great. Felt open with less modern development. Went around this area to get some fresh keropok lekor.Written 31 May 2022
- Went there for a hiking trip. Took the trail from Bukit Pelindung to Teluk cempedak loop. Almost 10km both ways. Good hiking experience. The tracks are well maintained and clean.Written 5 May 2022
- This Jogging spot is located nearby Telok Cempedak and just by the seaside. If you're looking to jog with gentle sea breeze then this is the right experience for you.
There are many people around during the evenings. Most of them were either Jogging , taking a stroll and a large number of them were involved in the free Zumba lessons offered.
The Jogging route roughly measured 1-1.3 km/ round.
It was a great experience !Written 22 October 2020
- Walked along this esplanade the once only on the one overnight stay I had in Kuantan. It's a pleasant walking area. The area was relatively quiet and it's a peaceful place for a walk alongside a pretty River Kuantan.Written 27 April 2020
- If you want to pass 2 or 3 hours this is the best way to relax and walk around this unique zoo in the middle of Kuantan. Not many animals but is good enough to bring the kids to enjoy the sunshine and breathe of fresh air.
Get a picnic basket and you be ready to have a nice relaxing time away from the city life.Written 4 November 2020
- This is a very old mall and you can feel it through the ambience (dark and gloomy). There are a healthy amount of good shops but that’s about it.Written 28 November 2019
- Has a variety of dried fish and anchovies. The price is kind of decent. price is neither cheap nor expensive. But the owner gives you a good discount when you are making the payment. The place is easy to find. Just use Waze but parking is limited.Written 4 May 2022
- We entered this mall as the East Coast Mall had a queue of around 20 cars to enter the parking.
Unfortunately this mall only had a few big tenants like Parkson, Kaison etc and nothing much to see or do.
Visit East Coast Mall instead if there is no queue to enter.
Both malls are right next to each other but no walkway in between(if I am not mistaken)Written 2 August 2020
- 1. Price - is very reasonable!
2. Customer service - the staff are very nice and polite
3. Pictures - there are enough pictures to keep you busy for about an hourWritten 11 February 2019
- The place itself brings a comfy ambience, but when it comes to user experience as a university student . It’s abit under expectation. As there is no private room discussion for us to conduct discussion and the electric plug is super limited and if you wanted to use them you will need to pay for rm2 per hour . How user friendly ! Am I thought public library are meant to provides us these facilities.
But still is a good place to bring children around as there is a petroscience Centre for public to learn about the science and still having fun . IT room itself is equipped with Mac Pro so in facilities for Overall public is great but it’s not recommended for university students.Written 29 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuantan