Flea & Street Markets • Shopping Malls
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
46 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 46
What travellers are saying
- I go to this place every time I am in Arusha. A perfect place to buy souvenirs of all sorts. I was with a group from Mama Kuku Travel and everyone was able to buy something from the various vendors. The only downside is that it is high pressure from everyone selling their wares. I’d love to stroll around and take my time, but the constant badgering by the vendors make me want to hurry and not buy all I would have otherwise.Written 25 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lot of changes in AIM MALL in three years. Some new shops with new offerings. Minimore is the best among them. All kind of restaurents from Chinese , Pizas, burger, to Indian food variety. Movie Hall is spacious and offers all the new releases. Entertainment for kids and adult alike. Banking facilities to SPA . A complete Mall for Arusha with none to competeWritten 4 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Staff are amazing, provide excellent service and always willing to assist with a smile.Will recommend this place to all for a truly amazing experience. Can't wait for the next trip...Written 8 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a lovely place. Really interesting to see the craftspeople at work, the weaving is so gorgeous, the cotton so soft and such beautiful colours. Very much enjoyed our visit.Written 28 July 2022
- House of Gems is beautiful!! Outstanding service, the staff have an amazing quality of care and are very knowledgeable on the gems! Highly recommend. The quality of gems is exceptional!!Written 23 June 2022
- We stumbled upon this amazing place while staying at the Villa Maua hotel just down the road. Sidai is a good place to purchase quality beaded jewelry and other works of art. It’s not cheap, but the items are quality made right there by women from the community. The beads are glass, not plastic. Everything is beautiful and a wonderful work of art.Written 25 December 2021
- Carol and the whole team are incredible. I've had so many personalised pieces of jewellery made, and I can 100% say I've never been let down, to the point where I'll even give them a basic design and ask them to surprise me! The customer service is impeccable and the variety of jewellery is amazing too. I highly recommend Isle of Jewels.Written 5 August 2022
- Every detail as per out iten was covered very professionally. On time and 5 star VIP service given. Sega knows her way around and she is very professional in how she handles her clients. She went out of her way for us and gave us the best time. Her company left only lovely memories for us in all aspects of our trip.
Well done Sega for sure I will keep recommending you to one and all. All the best and hope you have a lovely year ahead.Written 15 January 2021
- Kim'zebra provided excellent day trips to a beautiful waterfall, the Tengeru Cultural Tourism Programme and Shanga (all highly recommended). They provided safe transport to and from Arusha and provided great information about the city, villages, flora and fauna. They are a local company and the staff are all from the area and are welcoming and generous with their knowledge and time. They were flexible about timing and catered to my interests. I highly recommend Kim'Zebra for anyone who is looking to take day trips to explore the areas around Arusha or for a longer safari.Written 31 October 2019
- I love shopping for new gems! Especially when you are in the country that produces some great ones, like garnets and tanzanite.
I knew what I wanted but just needed to find the right gem shop to help me.
I researched on the internet and also looked around the town of Arusha. The shop that kept coming up was Isle of Jewels LTD so I decided to give them a try. It’s always hard trying to find a good shop as you want to make sure you are in good safe hands when dealing with different stones.
From my experience you will are in the best of hands at this family run professional business!
They where absolutely fantastic, very knowledgeable about all of the different stones I wanted. And to top it off, every member of staff was so lovely and friendly towards us.
Wether you are spending $100 or $1000 they will accommodate your every need. The only problem is you may want to spend more than you bargained for as everything is so well made and lovely.
I got several presents for back home and some custom designs I wanted. I showed them the picture of how I wanted it and it came out exactly as the same as the picture.
I can not recommend them enough!
So much so I have their information and can still order things from over seas. Which I will be doing!
Thanks again Isle of Jewels, i am one extremely happy customer!
Rebecca :)Written 31 July 2022
- We had a great time making our own jewellery. Instead of buying them overpriced somewhere else, you could choose your own colours and designs and make them yourself while supporting local girls. The lunch was great as well, it was typically Tanzanian and very delicious!Written 15 February 2020
- I recently became a solo traveler after my husband of 40 years passed away. Too vibrant and healthy to stay home, but afraid to travel alone. Does this sound like you? Hakuna Matata! Call Medy at Medy Africa Vacations. He will put together your trip of a lifetime according to your preferences and budget. Do you want to go to The Serengeti or Tarangire Park? Want to see lions, giraffes, and hippos? Medy knows where they are and how to find them. Medy was "born" to take people on safari. This is something he has wanted to do since he was a child. From the minute you step off the plane, until the time of your return, Medy and the many African people you will meet along the way, will make you feel warm and welcomed. I stayed in luxurious accommodations, savored gourmet food, and saw some of the most beautiful places on earth you can imagine! From sunsets on The Serengeti with wine; wildebeests, elephants, and gazelles within arms reach from my doorstep; to a private dinner in a candlelit tented camp, I experienced it all. Everyday was like "WOW"!! Thank you, Medy, my newfound friend. I will never forget you and the wonderful safari you put together for me.Written 16 November 2019
- I want to sale my green garnet I am from Tanga.Iwant first if it real garnet.It looks like grossular garnet ,how do you buyWritten 19 April 2022
- Wonderful day trip at Sanaa workshop and lunch at the cafe. This is an impressive social enterprise that creates numerous beautiful, local art pieces (weaving, glass blowing, sewing etc). The cafe was a wonderful spot to discuss our purchases and enjoy a delicious lunch.Written 14 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Arusha
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Arusha:See more shopping for couples in Arusha on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Arusha:See more shopping for groups in Arusha on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Arusha:See more budget-friendly shopping in Arusha on Tripadvisor