Neighbourhoods • Flea & Street Markets
Popular things to do
- Bus Tours
- Day Trips
- Flea & Street Markets
- Cultural Tours
- Full-day Tours
- Scenic Walking Areas
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Historical Tours
- Hiking Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- 4WD Tours
- Walking Tours
- Speciality Museums
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Art Museums
- Sporting Events
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Sacred & Religious Sites
- Theme Parks
- Special Offers
- Shopping Malls
- Likely to Sell Out
- Family Friendly
Top Attractions in Busan
What travellers are saying
- If you want to experience a genuine local scenery in Busan, I'd like to suggest trying to visit Gamsheon village for walking and strolling for a couple of hours. It used to be an underdeveloped residential area, but the houses and murals painted by local artists have turned it into a tourist attraction which is perfect for photography. If you want to get a picture of your life, you must not miss this place. However, remember that you've got to wear sneakers rather than high heels for sure! And I also would recommend visiting on a windy day rather than a very hot day.Written 26 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Haeundae beach in summer is usually busy start from afternoon until early evening, during the day it’s too hot and humid here. The beach is connecting with apec house and apec park, so one can walk along the coastal road and end up in this beach, which is a nice walk with spectacular view of the sea and city.Written 22 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is beautiful during spring and fall. You can walk around and even hike. You can enjoy hydrangea flowers in JuneWritten 3 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Almost surreal. Just stunning. Go early morning as this is when the temple is most active. Just be respectful as locals are praying. There are also many people hiking. Get off at the metro station Beomeosa and then take a taxi or bus 90. Alternatively hike up. We took a taxi from the station up which was cheap and bus 90 back down when we had finished. Ask someone as the bus doesn't stop directly by the metro station. The temple grounds and mountain views were just magical. Peaceful, mystical and as I said surreal. We walked around for just over an hour. Wear good shoes as there is uphill climbing. Some of the temple buildings are closed to tourists but most are open. There are some information boards with facts about the temple. These are helpful but basic. Suggest also taking a guide book or reading up about the temple before going.Written 6 June 2022
- Lovely beach with the views of the bridge and skyscrapers. Clean and well kept. Nice coffee shops and restaurants that line the waterfront nearby. Sadly post C-19, the atmosphere and people have not fully returned. It was busy but not so much. Take a walk, enjoy the setting and then grab a coffee or a bite to eat and enjoy the views some more.Written 7 June 2022
- As most reviewers have mentioned, the best place to view the bridge is from Gwangali beach. Stunning structure and very long. Lovely setting with the skyscrapers and beach. Another good place for views is at the Park Hyatt Hotel Busan. We went for drinks and got a good table at the Living Room Bar. We also drove across the bridge. If you go to Gwangali beach, take a walk and admire the views and then grab a coffee or a bite to eat along the waterfront and enjoy the views some more.Written 7 June 2022
- I went for a U.S. memorial day event, but came away impressed. A beautiful park in the middle of Busan with memorials to all the fallen heroes of the UN Command from the Korean war. Well worth a one hour stop.Written 27 May 2020
- This was a great view so we got some beautiful pictures. It takes you to a small park with nice views which is a good place for a walk and theres a lot of snacks. Probably good for kids, a date, or bringing grandparents along. We took the cable car at 5:30 and caught the sunset. We took the normal car (not the crystal car) and received a discount of 2000 won per ticket as we were a family over 3 people. You have to pay for roundtrip because a foot passenger bridge is broken due to the typhoon.Written 21 September 2022
- The beach is located in southwestern part of Busan in Sahagu district. You will see mostly locals here and it’s not as crowded as Haeundae beach. You can enjoy a quiet walk by the sea here and there’s a walking trail if you’re into hiking. A hidden gem in Busan.Written 14 August 2022
- Interesting place with local delicious seafood. U could by something and ask to cook it upstairs. 24 h cafes on the 3 floor.
Marine smell everywhere 😬Written 25 August 2020
- This is truly a place you all MUST SEE and enjoy. You can access this nice long street from the coast line. Actually we came all the way up from the Cheongsapo Port - 청사포 and the Cheongsapo Daritdol Skywalk Observatory - 青沙浦天空步道. Two places we will review later on.
The walk from the port and the sky-walk is up the hill and a bit hard as I had a massive 30 Kg backpack on me. But as you can see in the pictures once you arrive to a bridge that is actually beautiful and floored with wood; like a deck. Right there you can appreciate outstanding views of the coast line and we were lucky enough to hit this place pre-sunset time.
You may continue walking along the bridge and then you actually join a forest path; properly deigned and well kept, where you will be walking literally along the coast line but from above.
Beautiful restaurants and expensive real state escorts your walk all along the path on the right side, whilst the breathtaking views of the tree tops on the forest and the ocean escorts your way on the left.
We took our time as usual to take in the scenery and to breath the fresh air that blew from the ocean and the forest. After a couple of ours the path started to descent and we ended up right at the beginning of Haeundae Beach - 해운대해수욕장 and walked across the marvelous Busan's Skyscrapers on the way to our hotel.
This place is highly recommended for relaxation, fresh air and a nice evening of exercise and fitness, whilst taking in a wonderful sunset looking at the ocean.
It is a MUST SEE. I recommend no children here in this experience as you'll loose the full spectrum of the views and the moment.Written 3 February 2020
- Not as busy as other beaches in the area. Very clean. Well kept. Lacked atmosphere. I liked the views from this beach. Some eateries and coffee shops around the beach. Make sure to go on the cable car and skywalk if your in the area.Written 8 June 2022
- This is our favourite department store in Korea. It's always so big, so classy, ambience is great & they have a fantastic supermarket. It is quite similar to Lotte Department Store but we would put it one notch up over Lotte.
We have been here 2 years ago & also to every Shinsegae stores in those cities that we visited if it has one.
Of course it's very expensive to shop here. We come mainly for its amazing supermarket, & just browse around this excellent place to enjoy the classy ambience.Written 12 March 2020
- If you want to enjoy a local Busan experience, BIFF Square is the place to go and taste Korean street-food and mingle with the locals and have a good time. Going there once is not enough to soak in the atmosphere of BIFF Square.Written 28 August 2022
- To travel to Busan Station from Gimhae Airport Station, transfer at Daejeo Station along the Busan LRT BGL Line. Otherwise board airport bus to Busan Station but it takes longer time to reach.Written 13 July 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Busan
- The best day trips from Busan according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Gyeongju city UNESCO sites full day Private tour
- Full-Day Busan City Tour
- Old Korea Thousand History Tour of Gyeongju from Busan
- Full-Day Gyeongju Tour From Busan
- Andong Hahoe Folk Village Day Tour From Busan