Popular things to do
What travellers are saying
- So much fun! The music, the art, and the foods! The designs of each restaurants and outlets were pleasing my eyes. Its cute and classic.Written 15 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bring memories back and such a great time watching movies in XXI, had a lot of fun being here with familyWritten 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the busiest malls in Bandung. It is a nice place to shop, dine, and catch a movie. Parking can be a challenge during weekends and holidays.Written 19 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- one of old geology museum in bandung, the loocation is very near from govermenth building Gedung Sate, our govenrmenth not mainateince this place, so if we not ses from outside, its look loke no ine there'sWritten 5 March 2020
- What a fantastic find! This modern art sculpture studio and park is a must visit for art and garden enthusiasts.
Set in an artistic burgeoning and beautiful acreage, there is so much to see.
I spent a few hours there.
I particularly loved the glorious feminine forms and artistic expression.
As a horticulturist, I loved the sympathetic garden design and nameplates on the larger species.
The surrounding neighbourhood is amazing as well. Like nothing I have seen in Indonesia.
So pleased I found this space on Google maps and made the easy trip to get there.Written 19 October 2023
- In visiting Gedung Sate, take a picture of the whole building in front then ask the guards for the way going to the Gedung Sate Museum.
The building facade looks nice in picture but you wouldn't be able to get inside and take a look of the historical buding.
The museum is modernized and it's quite small that we finished our tour in 10 minutes. You can book your tickets online but I think if it's off peak season you can just go directly to the museum and pay your tickets there. One person costs only 5,000 Indonesian rupiah.
There's also a cafe inside. We enjoyed their coffee, pastries and staff better than the museum itself.
The Geology museum is also nearby. 5-10minute walk. I suggest you visit it first because it closes at 2pm while the Gedung Sate museum closes at 4pm.Written 12 February 2020
- This is my 3rd visit to this factory outlet in Bandung.
Rumah Mode is a must go for all visitors to Bandung.
The architecture of this store is based on Balinese design.
All items sold in this store are original but made up of mostly old stocks. The prices are cheap and its best if you check the items before buying it.
There are coffee shop, prayer rooms and even a massage parlour to relax those tired feets after shopping.Written 21 March 2020
- We were made to feel very welcome at this mosque and were provided with free cover-up robes and a keyed locker to store our shoes while we explored the mosque.
From the entry door on Jaan Asia Afrika and throughout the mosque the workmanship was amazing. Tiled panels on the arched gateway, carved doors, tiled dome, and beautiful stained glass.
It was cool inside, and there was no charge for entry or for the use of the robes.
Sadly, despite it being an appointed day we were unable to access the minaret for a view of the surrounding city.Written 14 March 2023
- in this tourist spot there are lots of games for both children and adults, really recommended for familiesWritten 17 June 2022
- We like Ciwalk (Cihampelas Walk) because of outdoor cafes,resto that makes it enjoyable to just sit and see other people activities..some resto open quite early to serve breakfast..it also have atm,department store and shops that sell cloths and other things..it’s complete enough to have couple hours to enjoy here..Written 5 June 2019
- We can enter by free but please book first. Inside the building we can see the historical Asia Africa Conference.Written 27 December 2021
- It was good to have morning walk inside the forrest, breath the fresh air, releasing stress and healthy activity with your teenager, teach them to appreciate the nature.Written 2 January 2020
- Many old and new building mix together for this university, we like to walk around the campus and the tall tree makes it breezeWritten 24 August 2022
- There are some terrific older buildings with Dutch and Art Deco influences to be seen on a stroll along Jalan Asia Afrika.
Take your life into your own hands attempting to cross the street (and others in Bandung) where it seems that pedestrian crossings are a mere suggestion for motorists and motorcycle/scooter riders!Written 14 March 2023
- We went by for a soak in the hot spring. It is quite well organized and very family oriented. Public hot spring is like a public swimming pool and there are some food stalls as well.
They have ice cream too which is great after a soak.
Couples can also opt to soak in a private hot tub in a room.Written 21 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Bandung
- The best outdoor activities in Bandung according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- NuArt Sculpture Park
- Forest Park Conservation Area Tahura Ir. H. Juanda
- Bandung City Hall Park
- Sari Ater Hot Spring
- Cimahi Waterfall
- The best day trips from Bandung according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Active Volcano, Rice Field, Hot Spring, Fruit market, Tea Plantation with Lunch
- Bandung Volcano, Hotsprings, Mud, Lunch etc all Included
- Private Guided Sightseeing Day Tour of Bandung
- White Crater Day Trip Private Tour Bandung Kawah Putih All In
- Kawah Putih Tour From Bandung City
Bandung Attractions Information
|Tuesday, 1:13 pm|