- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- I’m staying close to Putu’s rental scooter shop and he is really such a kind person! He’s helping out for everything! Thank you so much Putu for your helping hand!Written 28 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I’ve rented scooter in many places in Bali but the scooter from Gus was the best. He also has very good disposition where to pick it up and drop it off.
5 stars to himWritten 15 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I am very grateful for this experience wonderful every moment of infinity water trek, I released that lost count of water source and beautiful water fall that have been visited .
Trekking down making offering along the route, ritual to ritual along the route , chanting deep feeling connected to universe and sacred in everything . this is amazing island of god
Yatra Tour ( Ingela and Bruce ) thank you very much for showing me these wonderful water trek, can not wait to join another your tour activitiesWritten 1 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- While staying in Ubud, renting a scooter is probably the best thing to do. The beautiful scenery outside Ubud centre is worth the money. Ubud Bike Rental is no nonsense. We went in, payed in advance and left with a scooter. We did have to bargain a little about the price though. They wanted to charge me two full days for 2 half days, but we agreed on a price. Remarkable detail: no passport details or other form of identification was required, but i have been told the bikes are equipped with a hidden GPS system. Perhaps they rely on that to prevent theft. All in all a good place to get your bike. And compared to other places in Bali, by far one of the cheapest. Drive safe!Written 26 August 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.