- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- The scooter was very easy to use would 100% recommend. Customer service was great very friendly people.Written 26 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent duck and dragon fruit juice. Cheap. Very recommended. Liked this place. Will come here next timeWritten 1 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I’ve rented scooter in many places in Bali but the scooter from Gus was the best. He also has very good disposition where to pick it up and drop it off.
5 stars to himWritten 15 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- While staying in Ubud, renting a scooter is probably the best thing to do. The beautiful scenery outside Ubud centre is worth the money. Ubud Bike Rental is no nonsense. We went in, payed in advance and left with a scooter. We did have to bargain a little about the price though. They wanted to charge me two full days for 2 half days, but we agreed on a price. Remarkable detail: no passport details or other form of identification was required, but i have been told the bikes are equipped with a hidden GPS system. Perhaps they rely on that to prevent theft. All in all a good place to get your bike. And compared to other places in Bali, by far one of the cheapest. Drive safe!Written 26 August 2015
- Amazing, prompt service. They responded via whatsapp quickly, gave prices and photos of the available scooters at a good price. The price included the main insurance. We went to pick up the scooters as we also antrd to try helmets on that fit. We rented the scooters for 2 days as an easier and cheaper alternative to taxis. It was well worth it. The company then picked up the scooters from our hotel in Ubud for free. Very easy- highly recommend them.Written 8 June 2023
- I’m staying close to Putu’s rental scooter shop and he is really such a kind person! He’s helping out for everything! Thank you so much Putu for your helping hand!Written 28 February 2020
- I have an amazing experience with bali vacation trip
Really recomended this experience, the driver gede was very atentive and helful and the sunrise was very nice.Written 13 January 2023