4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours • Safaris
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 369
What travellers are saying
- This travel Agent was the best by far. You get the best reliable boat service Eka Jaya , free shuttles in every point and perfect communication with agent. My agent was Putu Pande and he was just amazing from start to finish. Answering all my questions whatever the time maybe.
Don’t ever try street stalls and they give cheap services and you get a small boat on rough waters and it’s not safe at all. No shuttle services and no communication once you pay. All my communication was on whatsapp. I paid the driver who came to pick me from my hotel in ubud. I had a triangle trip - ubud- Gili T- Nusa Penida. 950k per person fully worth it.Written 21 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great company, very quick replies, fairly priced. Jerry was very polite, funny and patient and explained a lot. Would definitely recommend others or use myself again for next time!Written 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amor was recommended to me by the guesthouse I was staying in and I couldn't have been happier! I spent a few days with him and he is one of the kindest people I've ever met. He is a great tour guide and taught me a lot about Balinese culture. We went to some beautiful places and tried our best to avoid the crowds. I feel like I've made a friend for life and I can't wait to see him again on my next trip to Bali.Written 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Komang is punctual, light hearted and well-informed. Feel free to share your itinerary with him to get your trip planned to make the most out of it.
No matter how much google or chatgpt works the on ground help always makes a difference.
Thanks Komang for all the help in planning and making our stay in Bali a memorable one!Written 6 September 2023
- Gusti was our guide and driver for a few days. He’s a really sweet and kind person. Tell’s you so much about the culture and Hinduism. Brings us to many beautiful places. Also good speaking English.
Thank you for making our trip perfect!Written 17 September 2023
- i visited Bali in August with my friend, Komang met us in Airport and drove us for 5 days in Ubud, nearby villages including Sekumpul (which was amazing) and he showed us amazing beaches to relax. He is always on time, very organised, has a very nice car with air conditioning and drives very well plus know Bali’s incliding its hidden gems.
Thank you Komang you made our trip unforgettable❤️
This is his number - Komang: +62 812-3775-4711
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWritten 29 August 2023
- Extremely punctual and friendly. We had a safe ride from sideman to ubud. I can recommend him as a driver. He showed us also some places near ubud.Written 4 September 2023
- The driver was amazing and really nice. He helped us with everything. He waited for us and showed us traditional Balinese cake on the way back. He even dropped us at a restaurant where we forgot something the night before and also drove us to our hostel afterwards. Just a really good experience with a really nice driver.Written 11 September 2023
- Madi has been our driver and tour guide during our stay in Ubud. He did an excellent job, avoided the crowds and showed us beautiful places. He is a very friendly and thrust worthy person and we would strongly recommend him. Our whole family enjoyed his company. So a big thank you to Madi!Written 1 September 2023
- I am extremely delighted with the transport service. Always on time, comfortable, drive safe and contact via WhatsApp. When you need to alter your course , visit places nearby - no problem. Very very recommended.Written 26 July 2023
- Excellent and most reliable service!!! Nanok drove us for 4 days and showed us many places of interest in Bali.
We found him honest, reliable and We can definitely recommend him.Written 19 February 2019
- Pros/Cons & Tips:
• Quick to response & book
• Use “WhatsApp” for communication
• Affordable rates compared to hotels & street vendors
• Perfectly on time & friendly !
• Mini Detours to show you around the area on the way to your final destination
• convenient automobile & good air conditioner
• the seats tend to smell from all the previous guests sweat smell
• You will sweat so please bring a towel to sit on. (bare thighs on seat — had tiny sweat hives afterwards from the seat).
• Fast & local driver
**Booked two times throughout our trip!Written 22 November 2018
- Gede is a more than a top driver. He is a brilliant companion and guide on this beautiful island called Bali. I like his honesty, originality and relaxed balinese nature. I even keep in touch with him after holiday. We highly recommend Gede to anybody going to Ubud/Bali!Written 21 April 2019
- Nyoman was a legend - great tour guide around Bali & made it so easy to organize transport for day trips & transfers. Highly recommend getting in touch.Written 31 August 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Ubud
- These experiences are best for transportation in Ubud:
- Private Car Charter in Bali with an English-speaking Driver
- Private Arrival Transfer: Bali Airport to Ubud Area
- Ubud Airport Transfer Private Charter
- Private Water Blessing Ceremony at Sacred Location in Bali
- Ubud Tour - Price per Car
- These are the most romantic places for transportation in Ubud:See more romantic transportation in Ubud on Tripadvisor