Popular things to do
- Ports of Call Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Day Trips
- Bus Tours
- 4WD Tours
- Historical Tours
- Art Tours
- Full-day Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Surfing Lessons
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Special Offers
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Likely to Sell Out
- Shopping Tours
Top Attractions in Nusa Dua
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Lovely beach, even though we were not staying in a hotel overlooking the beach, we could still hire a beach chair for 50000 IDR which is about 4 GBP. There are a few restaurants who would server drinks there and bring it over to you, little bit of tip always help. Food is decent and beers work very well whe you hot happy hours, bucket of 5 small for 10000 IDR.Written 23 July 2022
- It’s a highly recommended visit especially if you are an art (nerd) enjoyer. The museum has various collections that they curate into different rooms based on painters background (a lot of nationalities) but they mainly share a common interest of painting subject which is balinese women and in general balinese culture. You can take pictures which is good if you want to look back and take inspirations out of them and also for your Instagram content.Written 4 August 2022
- White sand beach, clean and enjoyable to relax. Sun beds, and umbrella are available on rental. We arrived at around 9:00 am, there were only 4 families enjoying this beautiful beach, unsure if it is because of weekday or pandemic.
Head up to Pura Geger (temple), you may find a hidden beach in that area, unfortunately we do not have much time to enjoy this beach on our own.
There is also a warung near this temple where you may purchase basic refreshment and food.Written 10 June 2022
- Overrate and only decent market near Nusa Dua. This place and prices are meant for western or Australian tourists who are willing to play more than other tourists. IF you get a chance to shop in Ubud or on the road, please do that and don't wait till the end of your visit,Written 23 July 2022
- Mengiat beach is one of my favorite beach in Bali, beautiful white sand beach.. To go to mengiat beach is easy, it is inside the BTC close to the ayoyda hotel.
The coast of Mengiate Beach, covered with clean white sand, has an extensive stretch of shallow water and is protected from the sea by a coral reef of about 1.5 km in length. Due to this, there are no strong waves on the beach, which makes it convenient for swimming with children.
The beach is comfortably organized with sun loungers, umbrellas, showers for changing clothes, toilets and lockers where you can leave things. It offers a beautiful view of the ocean. Of the possible beach activities, visitors to Mengiat can enjoy boat trips with glass bottom boats, beach volleyball, surfing, snorkeling, parasailing, water skiing, banana and jet skiing. Swimming in shallow water with a mask and snorkel makes it possible to observe crayfish, lobsters, sea urchins and puffer fish. In addition, vacationers have the opportunity to sunbathe and swim. Those who want to eat fresh seafood can do it in beach restaurants along the coastline.
Over all, Mengiat beach is beautiful white sand beach that you can enjoy with family and friends.Written 15 January 2022
- We went at high tide. The waves are incredible - would fully recommend going. Was 25K rupiah each to get in, so nice and cheap. Easy to walk to from Nusa Dua. Weird island to get to it, but still worth a tripWritten 5 August 2022
- A symbol of diversity of Bali.
We took a trip primarily for the mosque and then afterwards visited the temples and churches.
There may be nothing outstanding for each placed of worship. You can see good views of Bali from the upper floor of the mosque.
It is more a symbol of harmony and tolerance.Written 1 June 2020
- This Conference Centre is ideally located, very beautiful facility with numerous rooms and can host 1000's of guest + on-site food is very good and very affordableWritten 30 May 2022
- Beach was nice to swim in. Life guarded areas are great. The water was really warm, id say about 23 degrees. Beautiful resorts all along the beach.Written 8 July 2022
- I went to a private function there last night and could only open my mouth and eyes at the setting, so manicured, lovely grass area leading onto a perfect white sand beach... If you are lucky enough go tbereWritten 19 November 2019
- Our boys always visit the flowrider every year. It is never too busy meaning you get a lot of rides in your hour which only costs $15. The 2 lads that help out are fun and always keen to show you how to push for new tricks. Even for the regular surfer this is a bit of fun for that days the surf is flat.Written 3 February 2019
- I am Yoga Efendi, a guide and a traveler from Yogyakarta - Indonesia. This Rock Island has pretty big space and has a small Balinese Shrine in the middle.
The view surrounding is beautiful, especially when you love photography. Entering the Shrine is forbidden without proper dress.Written 30 January 2020
- This is our second visit here as a family and, once again it did not disapoint. We had a superb high tea down at the beach and the children really enjoyed the bubble party.
Well done Samabae, thanks for a perfect stay once again.
We will be back.Written 15 April 2019
- This place looks nothing like the reviews and photographs as it was probably in its peak in the 2017 period and now appears in decline
Although being far over rated we found the walk between the two headlands and in front of the fantastic hotels to be enjoyable and the beach appeared very clean and user friendly. Take swim wear and towels etc
There are a number of free shuttles operating from local resorts some businesses to and from
We went from our local villas where we were staying and we are dropped off at the entrance to the beach walk ..fine for wheel chairs etc
You can go left or right and there are small headlands on either side Which appear to be very interesting space but due to the extreme heat at noon we only went to the left and in front of some Beautiful hotel resorts Which looked fantastic Can’t remember their names but if you look them up on a map you can’t go wrong with any of them in the atmosphere would be fantastic here to stay
They all had restaurants where you can eat but we decided to try and find one in the public domain our taxi driver had recommended the dirty duck so we sought it out. Apparently it is very popular with Asian visitors
Unfortunately we found it most disappointing _ crispy skin duck was not what I thought it would be and looks more like leftovers from Hiroshima The duck spring rolls were very Greasey we sat inside next to and are below fans as it was so hard and not in the area which does have a view of the beach unfortunately the indoor area reminds me of a Chinese industrial site similarly for our experience we forgot to take our Mosquito repellent and our legs and feet were attacked which is really not their fault ! just did not add to the experience and the kebab restaurant next door which has a large menu appears a better choice
From what we saw this is certainly not a shopping centre in any shape or form but a nice little beach with a handful of restaurants if you wanted a change of scenery from your hotel surrounds
yes I’m glad that we visited this Location but I can see no point in returning however the walk between and including the head lands on a cooler evening could be a romantic walk. Worth a visit if you’re bored and don’t want to leave Nusa DuaWritten 23 January 2020
- The trainers are the best in Bali. They train any age and will modify the exercise to suit your ability. Bootcamp on the beach, 3 times a week is awesome. Fresh air, sun and surf, what more could you ask for while working out. Come along and try it for yourself.Written 7 May 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Nusa Dua
- The best day trips from Nusa Dua according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Ubud Tour - Best of Ubud - All Inclusive
- Gate of Heaven: East Bali Private Full Day Tour - All Inclusive
- Tanah Lot - Private Full Day Tour - All Inclusive
- One Day Nusa Penida Island West & East
- One Day Nusa Penida Island West with Snorkeling