- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
17 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Loved this beach. We had to pay 2k IDR upon arrival, which was okay. Beach was pretty empty, definitely not crowded like the one we’ve been before in Jimbaran. Had a nice walk until the far end of the beach, and we got two very comfortable beach beds for 50k IDR in total. The lady who owned the beds was extremely friendly and welcoming. We also got two coconuts for 25k IDR each. They were huge, full with nice sweet coconut water, and with a lot of coconut meat to eat. They were incredibly good. Spent the afternoon there, had an amazing sunset just in front of us. Before leaving, we paid 5k IDR to use the toilet of the nearest warung. It was clean, well kept, locked with a key so only those who pay the fee can use it. It was a great experience altogether. Plus, an amazing spot for Instagram photos!Written 13 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Bhava Spa tried Balinese Traditional Massage here with my husband. The place really calming and they welcomed us with ginger tea, cold towels and cookies. We need to choose our oil; Island of God, Relaxing & Body Butter. We chose Island of God because of the smell was very good: coconut oil + clove. Then we entered the Matahari room where our spa begin. Really love the foot ritual, massage techniques, purifying bath! Worth the price, certainly gonna come back.Written 26 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The day of diving was brilliant. Stewart was very responsive and reliable. I felt safe and looked after. The equipment was perfect and great condition as was the boat. Lunch was also incredible so would definitely recommend.
The briefings were thorough and I felt compeltely safe and that no corners were being cut for the day which was very appreciated.
We saw many many manta rays (30!!!) and Stewart was responsible...aka, making sure we kept our distance and were respectful visitors. The other dive site (Ped) was a fantastic choice and some of the most beautiful corals I have ever seen. This is a must see whilst in Bali and the coral triangle!Written 23 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Leo is a great driver. Very friendly, hospitable, knowledgeable, on time, and very good English. I have recommended Leo to all my friends who have been going to Bali!Written 6 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My hubby and I did the 4 hr foodie tour and it did not disappoint! This is a true street food tour; seeing the locals prepare the food, sitting on stools by the side of the road and eating simple but delicious treats. Its also really interactive and you get to try and make your own food using the street vendors tools. The girls are funny, informative and great scooter drivers. Definitely give this tour a go!Written 27 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We were travelling with our driver Mang Sudy Miko for four days. We couldnt have been more happy with his service. He was really kind, helpful, sympatic and always punctual. The time we spent together was pleasant and we got to know everything about the local culture. I highly recommend this driver service.Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We used Made Dodi family team for our last trip through Bali. The drivers were awesome always on time very friendly good for a chat. Plus they were very helpful and had plenty of knowledge about Bali.
Would recommend them 100% they made our holiday such a breeze!!Written 27 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This class was absolutely awesome!! We got picked up from our Villa and headed straight to the market to meet Jim who was our guide and head instructor for the class. Jim is so welcoming and funny. He was very informative and humorous. The other guides and instructors were very skilled and helpful. We had 14 in our class and everyone contributed to slicing or dicing all the prep and each had a turn at mixing, making, frying, stirring, cooking all 8 dishes. The dessert was demonstrated by the staff as it was simpler than the rest of the cooking.
Wow oh WOW what a feast!! Everything was so YUM! It definitely made you want to cook your own at home as soon as you can! Thank you Jim and team for a fantastic morning!Written 15 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We joined the ATV Quad bike, Ayung river rafting, Nusa Penida and Dolphin watching tour. They were all well organised. Yogi is a very nice person, very helpful. We enjoy the tour so much, and having a good tome. THANKS YOGI.Written 16 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- What a blast. Sailing away from Jimbaran Bay on a traditional fishing boat was fabulous. We went to a fishing ground off the southern point of Bali to join many other boats bottom fishing. Weather was perfect, Captain and crew chatty and great company, there was only 2 of us on the trip so all to ourselves. There was a good swell so if you're a bit sea sick, probably not for you. We moved 3 times and eventually caught 8 fish between us, not sure what they were but all edible I believe.
No real seats on the boat though just large support poles so a bit sore on the cheeks and beware, the wind makes it feel cooler than it is in the sun !! Schoolboy error, forgot to apply suncream, now look like a lobster.
Really enjoyed it and would recommend.Written 10 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Gede - thank you for organising this cycling tour for us. It was one of the best & such value for money. Our guides were fantastic. Loved seeing village life, kids at school & the beautiful scenery. The Luwak coffee experience & morning tea overlooking the volcanoes was an absolute bonus. Loved by us all. Our drive to Uluwatu will always be a special place in my heart too. Thank you.Written 29 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I listed others on the activities sections because Endy took us to all the above and many more places that are not listed on there. Endy is a genuine nice conversationist where he will go above and beyond to give you the best experience you can get during your Bali visit. Well to sum it up he is knowledgable in Bali history and know the in and out and to do and dont. we went pretty much all the hot destination within the 2-4hrs radius of the Bali. We only spent 4 nights and 5 days between Ubud and Kuta (well known tourist area). Each day we cover at least 3 diff locations so with Endy he's flexible to your schedule. he give you ideas and its up to you how many locations you want to cover each day during your visit. we're young so 3 locations a day is do able but if you're not up for fast pace visit then i suggest take longer visit and give yourself some time to rest. lastly just know all his ideas are literally top 10 places/things to do in Bali and he know how to cover them all depend on your schedule and pace. we didnt do community tour because we want to go by our own pace and with Endy you get a private great local hospitality driver who will cater to all your needs. and ask endy about which 4-5 stars hotel that are cheap and where it will be convenience between your hotel and all the activities location so u save time and energy from traffics. have a blast bc we did! dueces!Written 9 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had a lot of fun in our snorkelling trip with Balicili! Everything arranged via WhatsApp and it went smoothly. Affordable price and great snorkeling spots, the tour guide is a pro and even took some underwater videos and pictures for us without being asked! Overall a great experience, excellent service!Thanks Balicili! 💙Written 24 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The atmosphere was pleasant and calm. The massage room was pleasant with calming music, water flowing and a shower to wash the oil off afterwards. We had a couple massage - 90 minute hot stone
The price was RP 560 000 for both of us.
The therapist was skillful and professional.
I highly recommend this place.Written 8 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I reached out to Kaput on whatsapp the night before we wanted to go around the island.
He responded very quickly and even though he was booked for the next day he created an itenary for us and sent another driver.
He followed up during the day and kept in touch later too.
We booked him from Ubud 2 days later and the service was amazing.
The next day he picked us up to the airport and showed us even more on the way to the airport.
He is reliable and a safe driver.
Moreover, he enjoys the attractions he drives you too.
He is also like a professional photographer. He took lots of amazing pictures and other tourists around us also wanted him to take photos and tipped him for the great shots!
He is always positive, smiling and appreciating.
You cannot go wrong with him!
Thanks Kaput!Written 10 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.