- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- If you love to visit beaches with crystal clear water early in the morning, you will love Pandawa Beach. Go early and talk to the locals while they are setting up for the day. Watch the sufers catch a wave. Go for a swim as you watch the sun come up.
Enjoy before the tourist busses come in.Written 26 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Got to release 1 day old baby sea turtles on the beach as part of their conservation efforts, bucket list thing to do personally and really memorableWritten 12 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visiting same time of the year as on previous visits here and found, on this occasion, slightly cooler, less humid and more pleasant overall.
Streets and beaches are noticeably cleaner than we remember. Made for pleasant swimming this time.Written 6 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great beach for surfers.Lots of boards to rent. White coral sand, not so easy to walk on as steep camber. Several good eating spots.Written 2 September 2023
- Lovely white sand surf beach…very popular …lots of learner surfers,waves aren’t too big but good for learning and up to intermediate (while we were there anyway)…there are flags to swim between but I didn’t notice any sort of life guard duty going on…..walk down a path from the road,parking for motorbikes,there is a small charge to park bike…we stayed at klapa resort which is above the beach and walk down stairs to beach.some small shops along path to beach,selling usual touristy stuff.beach chair and umbrella are 100,000idr pp….free shade by the cliff…beach club above is 100,000 idr pp which is a credit towards food or drink and you can go down to beach and come back up to swim in infinity pool and lie on comfy lounger,and spectacular view.beach is lovely but nothing you wouldnt get anywhere in nz or AussieWritten 28 August 2023
- This is a fishing village with many local seafood restaurants. There also a local seafood market where you can bargain for the fresh seafood and bring it to the many restaurant nearby to cook to your liking (cooking price around USD 1.5 per kg).
Food taste is the same as their ifamous sister beach at JimbaranWritten 21 July 2023
- A nice beach beside the airport, got beautiful sunset and airplane view was make you feel very romantic moment, recomended for couples to go here, but the beach is very crowded so its not so relaxing if you want to find a peaceWritten 9 April 2023
- It was three years since we’d last visited this area and it has changed for the better. It seems that in the intervening period there has been a lot of investment and it is almost unrecognisable.
We always do a long walk out to the airport and so we’re taken aback at the development. New resorts, new walkway and general improvements in the condition of things and cleanliness.
It was quite a long way from our hotel, but we would definitely consider staying in this area now as it is quiet, but also very beautiful.Written 4 March 2023
- Nice beach area without the crowds. The boardwalk adds to the amenities and allows for easy walking without obstacles. Very clean, actually devoid of any rubbish when we visited.Written 3 September 2023
- Shiok la! Ini Bagus. BinTANG beer must get.
Staff is best.
Security is best.
Teacher is best.
Confirm and double confirm Best.... is yet to be.Written 17 May 2022
- This must be the quietest/peaceful beach in Kuta area. Some big resorts, restaurants, beach shacks, surfers, swimmers, popular with locals.
Kind of dirty but still ok to lounge and swim.
Sunsets.Written 6 September 2023
- Gede is a great tour guide. We went from Amed to Ubud stopping along the way. We went to Besakih temple, Penglipuran village, Goa Raja waterfall and finally to Ubud.
Gede is very friendly, well educated in Balinese culture and speaks English exceptionally well. He customizes each tour to your liking.
You’ll have a great time with any outing at Bali Badass.Written 27 May 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuta
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Kuta:
- ️Nusa Penida by Private Boat - Snorkeling 4 spots, Swim with Mantas + Land Tour
- Best of Ubud: Monkey Forest, Temple, Waterfall, Rice Terrace & Art Villages
- Nusa Penida Snorkeling Adventure (Private & All-Inclusive)
- Tanah Lot - Private Full Day Tour - All Inclusive
- Bali ATV Ride - Best Quad Bike Adventures