Escape Games • Rides & Activities
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- My husband and I came across Pandora Experience online so we decided to visit and we were not disappointed! We did the “Area-51” escape room and it was great! The staff were super friendly and polite and our game master was very patient with us. The challenges were tough yet sooo much fun! Will definitely visit again if we are in Bali 😊Written 9 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I took my 2 kids here and they loved it. it could use some updating as when we went there they used the paper tickets system and we had to carry a big bag of tickets around the whole time. staff are helpful friendly and we found plenty of games interesting.Written 10 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Good play area, very safe , in the mall. They offer unlimited playtime and reentry if you want to go and come back. Its a bit hot as there is no Aircon, but not too hot. They charge for adults too which is not ideal. It would have been better if they had more staff and could also watch the kids while they play.Written 9 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This place is perfect for young ones, our son is almost two and there was plenty for him to do. We were the only ones there for the most part. It was clean and the staff were friendly, lots of different things for him to do. Anything battery operated didn't work but that didn't bother him or us.Written 15 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The VR theme park had well equipped facilities. It was very safe to play as we were under the supervision of staffs. Very clean and hygenic.
Family friendly as well!
Quite expensive but well worth it.
You also get to try the Korean traditional costumes "Hanbok" and take amazing photos.
Staffs were friendly and patient.
Would recommend and revisit!Written 12 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I booked for Paintball for Nov 2, 2017 for 2 people (myself + daughter) a day before. I emailed them using their booking system on their website and I also mentioned that I was concerned that they might not have enough people. On Nov 2, i called them up and they confirmed the booking. I checked my email and they had replied. I told them that I would wait for their pick up and would assume that there were enough players.
We got picked up, delivered to the site (25min ride) and found out that we were the only ones there for paintball. I told them we were not willing to play paintball with just the 2 of us. To make it short, they made me pay for the petrol to get me back to the hotel. They charged me 200k rupiah (although actual cost should have been 50k only).
Very very unprofessional. It was their mistake and I already gave them my concerns. They shouldnt have accepted my booking. Or they should have admitted their mistake and driven us back to the hotel for free.
I also checked their ATV price. I found it to be extremely expensive at $US130 for a tandem ATV ride.Written 2 November 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Teens have all round access to Tabu once parents sign the authorisation. 13 to 17 years, under 13 must be accompanied by an adult at al times, our 11 y/o was happy for dad to tag along. Play Pool/Snooker, PS3, Xbox, Wii, Movies, board games, the food selection is cool too, they loved the Nacho's.Written 30 December 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.