Speciality & Gift Shops
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
69 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 69
What travellers are saying
- Such a great experience at Kuta Leather and Tailor. Walked in with a photo of the style of leather jacket I wanted and was able to customise it by choosing the shape of the lines, leather type, hardware etc. For a lambskin leather jacket I would expect to pay upwards of $800 in Australia, however paid $240 to have a leather jacket sized to my exact measurements and made within a few days. I went to a fitting to see if I needed any alterations before making the final payment (a deposit is made at your first meeting) but was beyond happy with the jacket already. The customer service is incredible and the work is beautiful, could not recommend enough.Written 26 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Anika Tailor never disappointed me. Had a few orders with them, the quality was always perfect. I'll definitely come back for more, and I can only recommend them.Written 7 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Went here on our last day of holiday in Bali. This shop is huge & sells everything from traditional snacks, clothes, bags, handicrafts, etc. Items sold are relatively cheap & they are all fixed price, saving customers from the hassle of bargaining. It also has cafe at the 2 ends of the shop. The gelato there is great, esp the rum raisin one. The only drawback is that the aircon capacity seems not enough for the crowd. But other than that, it is a recommended one stop gift shopping in BaliWritten 1 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Kuta was really busy before hitted by pandemic. But today, it is extremely quiet.
Just walk along the street and find a street food right in front of Lippo Mall. There are some food stalls with various menus. I got sushi and some other foods as well.
The place is quite good, and clean enough for street food. The staffs are also very friendly.Written 11 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This place was suggested to us by our Indonesian driver after mentioning souvenirs. Sadly we got stuck in New Year traffic on the way from Ubud but it was well worth a visit for a shopping day. The beauty here is you don't have to deal with hawkers, you don't need to barter and it's impossible to get ripped off. We paid a lot more for souvenirs in Ubud and we really wanted to return to England with some Balinese goodies. It's a great store, a little commercial (you might find a lovely set of cups for example but with 'Bali' sprawled across the side). However, it's your Indonesian Ikea but with handprinted prints and carved utensils etc. There is everything from clothing to bedding, chocolate and coffee, all our desires were met. After purchase, our bags were handed in while we dined on the top floor.
The atmospheric restaurant above was exquisite, there was a pool and even beds for shoppers to relax upon. My six-year-old son and I ordered the Seafood Rice which was not dissimilar to Nasi Goreng topped with an oozing fried egg. My son had a smoothie and I ordered a coffee, the food and service was excellent. What a perfect last day before our flight to Hong Kong the following day.Written 22 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- During my stay in Bali, I went to Geneva Handicraft Centre shopping on several occasions. On the ground floor, wooden furniture in all sorts housed everywhere, wood from mahogany, redwood, rosewood, blackwood, beech, kashiwagi, sandalwood, box etc. were available, with armchair, rocking chair, stool, kitchen or card table, bed etc. jammed all corners. On second floor, it seemed to be a factory outlet, rows after rows handicrafts such as table cloths, napkins, mats, pillow slips, soaps, clothes, kitchen appliances displayed on shelves; it should be good for a shopping spree. From the ladder at third floor leading to the roof top, many colorful masks with price tags nailed on wall. I usually fished around antiques or statues in glass showcases or row of shelves. As the price was fixed, there was no need to bargain for hours with empty hands in the market or among the stalls. In fact, the price was on the increase during past few years, much more higher than scheduled. Though I am an arts enthusiast, my purchase in Geneva became less and less, not only a heap of collection did not suit my taste, but also the price was beyond the reach of my ability.Written 20 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The place is getting bigger as last time as I remembered. The materials of the t-shirt is much getting better, decided bought several of them. But the design several of them is still not much upgrade. The place is good.Written 20 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- 2 shops either side of the road. One for beads, yarn, embroidery floss, silk flowers and this oat goes on. The other: zips, every type of button, ribbon, elastic scissors etc. amazing!! Make sure you have extra baggage!! We loved this store and all of the assistance we received. Having your personal shopper carry your basket and answer all of your questions was a real hit. Make sure you go!!Written 16 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Took 3 pieces of material and articles to copy with slight changes. Ready in 3 days and well made. Would use again.Written 31 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Nearly always visit this market when in Bali. We have been looking to buy a rope cat as companion for our rope dog and always checked markets and stalls to no avail. Walked into Wake and lo, two rope cats. Pricy but we had to have one. Lovely workmanship by the artist and the ideal companion for the dog.
We were happy, happy until Perth airport. Bio Security wanted a look, the dog had been previously waved through. After much banging on the counter top, a tiny midge was dislodged. Shock, horror! Told it had to be confiscated or pay $100 to have it treated. I've got no problem with bio security but I wished that the same concern had been in evidence with passengers from the flight, no temperature checks, just handed two pages of information and waved through. Hopefully on our next Bali trip I can source a replacement cat.Written 25 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Had a great time, pick up and drop off from Hotel.
Had hair, makeup, costumes and photos approx 2 hours with travel time.
We received a photo in a frame, 12 photos in an album and CD with all the pictures taken - great valueWritten 22 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A medium size shopping center. Wearing of face mask is required to be allowed in for shopping. On sales are mainly local Balinese clothing, handicrafts, wooden crafts, souveniers, local packed dried food and cookies. There are no food outlets within the premise. Toilets are located outside the mall besides the car park. For first time visitors to Bali, this could be a one stop shopping for local products.Written 3 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Found beautiful dresses here at the store not just jewelries. Puto the owner was very kind and accommodating also.
We got tired going from one store to another looking at similar kinds of dresses, all the stores in the whole stretch have the same stuff but different prices.
Was super happy to chance upon this store and see that they have unique pieces (cannot be found from other stores). One of a kind and best quality you’ll have and price is the same with other stores.
We could have bought more dresses if only they accepted card or if we had more cash with us. Too bad we only saw it few hours before our flight and we don’t have time to get more money.
I will definitely visit again and get my OOTDS from there ☺️
Thank you Puto for being awesome!Written 16 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Alta Moda is an experience to visit. Four floors packed and stacked with fabric.
When you go in an attendant will attend you, taking out the bolt of cloth that catches your eye, working out the price per meter (almost every fabric sells at a discounted price), cutting the length you request and taking it to the cashier for your final reckoning.
On the second floor is an excellent tailor. If you bring a favorite sample for them to copy the workmanship I have experienced is meticulous. On that floor are the suiting materials and you can get the finest Italian wools.
Higher up are the lace fabrics for those special occasions garments.
It is not a tourist venue, the majority of their customers are local so you know that the prices are fair.
After your buying, I suggest that you refresh yourself with a meal and a cool drink across the road in Mei 88 where once again the food is excellent and the prices are very reasonable.Written 22 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My kids wanted to shop so we came here for a shop - it was a hot sticky day so hubby and I were glad to find a bar with a big kickass fan and cold drinks !
The street is under some construction and I found it busy with scooters so a little treacherous !
Some stalls had some good embroidered hoodies that my kids were after but I found some of the sellers a bit more aggressive in their sales pitch than other placesWritten 16 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuta