- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- I thought that we had agreed to not visit this market again. My wife had admired a ladies beach type dress and been informed that they could be found in the market. A couple of enquiries, and a young lady from one of the stalls understood what my wife was looking for. She asked us to have a seat and dashed off, soon returning with an armful of dresses. The excitement, so many choices, and eventually four purchased. Next morning another visit, another dress and a handbag; happy seller and happy customer. All five dresses were good quality and excellent beachwear. Judging by the reaction back home, it looks as if another visit will be scheduled if visiting again.Written 25 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The vendors have the same things as the ones on the street. They do start with ridiculous prices but seem to go down to what others charge (and what we were willing to pay) once we fully walk away.
No AC like we expected since it looked like a store but it’s just stuffy with multiple vendors sent up in tight spaces.Written 15 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We walked around and tried some local fruits. The place is crowded with lots of cars passing by. The locals are friendly and welcoming.Written 4 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuta
- These places are best for flea & street markets in Kuta:See more flea & street markets in Kuta on Tripadvisor