- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Walking down n check the restaurants n shops..A few points for some views.. Overall crowded at any hourThe mall is approx 3 kms but has steep climb at many places.The crowds are too much at any hour..The place loses its charm.All shops are mostly of clothes esp Kashmiri stuffWritten 28 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Library Bazaar is actually one end of the Mall Road. One can start their walk down the Mall Road at this point exploring various shops along the way.Written 16 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It's next to Landour Bakehouse in sister bazaar, a little ahead of char dukaan. Had heard a lot about this store so paid a visit to pick stuff. It's got all sorts of general store stuff plus all modern stuff as well. They also produce their own jam preserves so picked apricot,gooseberry, plum tomato chutney, peanut butter and some condiments. Found gooseberry & tomato chutney on sweeter side & liked them. The lady manning the store was helpful in advising & allowing us to taste a few stuff before buying.Written 26 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Just taking a stroll for 2 Km from the main square of the Mall Road in Mussoorie would take you to the Cambridge book Depot or you can take cycle rickshaw also. There are many aisles and shelves loaded with books throughout the tiny store.
One can surely find a heart-warming classic or even the latest books in this store.
The shopkeeper is very hospitable and helpful. They will surely help you find your next read.
Most importantly in this very store you can get a chance to meet Mr. Ruskin Bond. Ruskin Bond is a very renowned Indian Author. His iconic style of writing has kept many of us mesmerised. This store provides you an opportunity to have a live conversation with Mr. Bond every Saturday between 3pm to 5pm. Many fans visit him throughout the year.
Sadly, due to COVID-19, Mr. Bond has stopped visiting the store following social -distancing norms. He might start visiting the store later in the year as per the store owner.
The Cambridge Book Depot houses Ruskin Bond’s entire collection. All his books can be found here. They even provide the latest edition of his books. Truly Cambridge Book Depot is a must visit spot for all Ruskin Bond fans.Written 26 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If there’s anything that you will want to buy from Mussourie that has to be some wonderful shawls and stoles from Himalayan Weavers on Mussourie Dhanaulti highway perched on the hill beautifully designed and located. All of their products are handmade using natural color and made of only silk, pashmina, cotton, and pure wool. If you really want to buy some genuine stuff please visit this beautiful place.Written 1 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It's a great place to visit in Mussoorie. Time was well spent over here along with friends. Lot of things to go through.Written 16 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- good collection of wooden items. price was not high as others handcraft shops. we bought a wall clock. at home everyone liked this clock and every guest who visit our home asking about this clockWritten 27 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This wonderful outlet has been started by an Outsider Artist, Shubhdarshini Singh. In the past she has had exhibitions in Delhi & Bharat Bhawan Bhopal. She has Produced& Directed the series Ek Tha Rusty, based on Ruskin Bond‟s stories. In this cute little shop she offers little pieces of her art about Uttarakhand and the things that remind her of Ruskin Bond’s words, her series and the Mussoorie she loves, as souvenirs of your visit.
The motif of the stuff on sale here is mostly Uttarakhand souvenirs: the natural beauty, amazing flora and fauna and history of Uttarakhand where every hill and dale echo stories of gods and legends from a thousand years. You can also buy Naga Tribal figures in wood.
During our visit here we found the Insect hotel to be quite an interesting piece. Insect Hotel can be installed in your garden to attract all kinds of insects and realize their importance.Written 19 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Chander Anoop Depot is a nice book store located on Mall Road.
The kids bought some comics of their choice as well as Pokemon cards. Seemed to have a good book collection too though we didn't buy any.Written 25 May 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mussoorie
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Mussoorie:See more shopping for children in Mussoorie on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Mussoorie:See more budget-friendly shopping in Mussoorie on Tripadvisor