- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 92
What travellers are saying
- Good trip, best cab service, professional tourist guide at reasonable price, fixed price cab, trustable, reasonableTaxi service in Varanasi. My Varanasi to prayagraj, prayagraj to vindyanchal, vindyanchal to sitamarhi, sitamarhi to aayodhya trip was awesome. Bigcab make my trip memorable because of driver was very friendly and educated. He knows English also. He tell me all about places and I enjoy local food everywhere.
So if want to visit Kashi tour then book with only bigcab.
Bigcab provide best cab service in Varanasi.
Bigcab also provide guide service at very reasonable price.i got tourist guide 1000 rs per day for 2 person.
So I give 5 🌟🔯 to bigcab if there in any option to give 10 star 🌟 I will definitely give 10 to bigcab.
So guys don't think and go for it.
ThankyouWritten 19 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We needed a car to take us to Sarnath and then Bodh Gaya, on very short notice. Kashi travels managed that for us over WhatsApp, very professionally. Our driver Abhishek was excellent, the car was comfortable, and the ride, the long, was just what we needed. The rate of Rs9500 seemed quite reasonable to us, more than an Uber, but there were no Ubers available in any case.Written 30 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took the tour with my 87 year old dad, and Prakash was extremely helpful, adjusted the route, and personalized it suite our needs. Would highly recommend it.Written 6 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- had a wonderful companion and guide in mr vinod, who understood our likes and needs and patiently showed us around. was travelling with my old mother and was very satisfied.
always on time and attentiveWritten 1 February 2023
- This was a once in a lifetime experience that takes you back in time to ancient India. The experience was both spiritually uplifting and fills you with awe. The night time ceremony is something you will never forget. Out on a boat as the sun rises is also unbelievable. I highly recommend this tour of Varanasi.Written 25 December 2022
- OLA cab services are the cabs available in this city, one can book easily with ola app or ola online, if you book a cab you will get with in 2 minutes, we booked the ola cab from and to airport of Varanasi city.Written 26 January 2018
- This is a nice place.. and very beautiful. This is a single airport in Varanasi.. This airport comes to Babatpur area, it is 20 kilometers away from Varanasi...Written 25 June 2019
- Anup Chaturvedi was recommended by a friend. Anup turned out to be a blessing for our 4 day sojourn in Varanasi. Anup is knowledgeable, energetic, flexible, trustworthy and goes way beyond what's agreed. I would go back with varanasi again with Anup when the next opportunity comes. Highly recommended.
We had mixed emotions going into Varanasi - sceptical, wary of touts and unpleasant encounters. Anup made most memorable, convenient and making us want to visit varanasi again.
Was a packed 4 day visit, detailed itinerary done...but Anup was very flexible and patient with all the changes we did on the fly. We used to start at 7am (3am on the day of Kashi Vishwanath darshan). Anup would show up on time everyday and accompany us on all our walks (about 20-25kms daily) until late night.
Anup helped us cover pretty much everything we wanted to in Varanasi and more - several tours of the ghats, and alleys. Kashi Vishwanath Mandir, Durga and Sankat Mochan mandir. Lost count of the eateries Anup recommend and took us to - kachori, jalebi, malayo, pooris, baati chokha, blue lassi and even the heady bhaang lassi !. We also did sarnath, and Anup was helpful again with the local tour.
Already planning my next trip to Varanasi with Anup !!Written 3 December 2021
- I visited India and Varanasi for the first time on my own,
it was a very strong experience because Varanasi is a city with a great emotional impact,
And Rahul was instrumental, he made me discover parts of the city that would have been impossible to visit on my own.
We spent a lot of time together and Rahul has an incredible historical and cultural knowledge of Varanasi and India.
I was lucky enough to learn about the real life of the place, their customs and traditions, and it was this that made my discovery of Varanasi a unique experience,
and without Rahul it would not have been the same.Written 14 January 2023
- Booked online anywhere in the world. Booking takes online.
His cab(cars) very good and excellent condition. Our Driver Vikram Singh is very polite, helpful,
and time time shared information of surrounding area. Timing is perfect, communicationsgood.
But we expected from him to stand his driver with passengers named plate, that's not happening and we face difficulty, when you are disabled persons. You have to walked all the way far where cab is parked.
I strongly recommend Varanasi cab
Due to his honesty.
We will update photos later on.Written 19 February 2020
- Neelesh guided us around Varanasi for 4 hours in the early morning, including a sunrise boat ride that he organised for us. A well-deserved 5 stars for the most interesting 4 hours in the city. Deep knowledge about the place, its history, its traditions, and a personal touch based on his own rich experience. His knowledge and experience spans the whole of India, so we found it particularly useful to integrate our experience travelling through this country so far. All this topped with great English.
Don't hesitate to book, really.Written 10 October 2022
- It was a great experience visiting Varanasi and surrounding places for 6 Nights / 7 Days which was well organized by Sachin and team.
Team is very customer oriented and I really appreciate all the effort that was put in right from planning the best suitable itinerary to airport pickup, accommodation, transportation and so on..
Thanks for making our trip a memorable one.Written 2 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Varanasi
- These experiences are best for transportation in Varanasi:
- Explore Varanasi’s heritage
- Varanasi Airport Transfer
- Private Transfer Varanasi Airport (VNS) To Varanasi Hotels Drop
- 8 Day Buddha trail Tour- Bodhgaya, Rajgir,Nalanda, Kushinagar, Vaishali, Lumbini
- Varanasi Airport to hotel private transfer
- These are the best places for couples seeking transportation in Varanasi:See more transportation for couples in Varanasi on Tripadvisor