Points of Interest & Landmarks • Architectural Buildings
What travellers are saying
- Must visit while in Agra! Visit this silent, gorgeously architectured monument (~30mins. there), quite well maintained and a place you will like to keep clicking pictures!Written 29 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took a day out to go and see the sloth bear and elephant sanctuaries run by wildlife SOS and it was very worth it. The sloth bears clearly have much better lives here than they did before as dancing bears and it's great to see them being rehabilitated and actually getting back to behaving like sloth bears. The staff obviously car deeply for these animals and it shows. The guide we had showing us around spoke very good English, answered any questions that we had and clearly had a strong bond with the bears. If you visit it will be during the day, so remember that sloth bears normally like to sleep at this time so they won't be super active (but this is a good thing as it means that their behaviour is changing from being dancing bears)! 10/10 recommend a visit.Written 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mehtab Bagh is realy good specially either in early morning and evening. Taj Selfie point is also near by [This is maintained by UP Government]. But parking to this place is not well mainitaned. even fater paying Rs 100 for car parking, you have to either walk for ~1km or shell out another 100Rs for local autos. Where as locals, Government Vehicles can go close to both Mehtab Bagh and Taj Selfie point.Written 4 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- On my visit, the majority of attendees were locals coming to pray and worship at this Sikh temple. The premises are well maintained, be prepared to remove your footwear to enter the temple.Written 20 November 2022
- This place was awesome! Beautiful gifts to remember a once in a lifetime trip! Would definetely recommend checking it out!Written 25 November 2023
- We heard of this cafe from u tube and really wanted to support these women. We were welcomed with so much joy and friendship. The documentary we watched took 10 mins and was moving and emotional. We had food and a drink and the ladies were so happy to chat yo us snd let us know what they were doing now with the support they received. Inspiring women that will stay in my heart always. #stopacidattacks #sheroeshangout #womenempoweringwomen 💖💖Written 23 November 2023
- It was the only place in whole india where i got really gennuine price
Only handicraft shop with same price for tourist and local peopleWritten 12 January 2020
- This was an amazing experience. We are two girls who are passionate about Indian food and cuisine. This whole experience was truly amazing. Sana and her sister were very welcoming, showing us everything they were doing. At the end, we even got henna and try out some sarees. I definitely recommend this to anyone seeking a true Indian experience, with some very real Indian women!Written 6 February 2020
- The cab and touring services are top notch as well as affordable. You can also book on Instagram by DM-ing them without any complications. Thanks to Owic for making my trips hassle-free and comfortable.Written 21 August 2022
- A wonderful and very authentic experience. Moses was very hospitable, kind and knowledgeable. We went throughout the Agra countryside and met a local family. It was amazing learning how to cook chapatis and learn about the history of the local area and people.
Agra by bike was the highlight of my trip to India. Fantastic value and must visit if you are travelling to Agra.Written 13 March 2023
- We had an excellent tour with Kaleem as our guide. We took in the full experience of the Spiritual areas of Rishikesh, Shimla, Dharamshala, Pragpur & Amritsar starting from Delhi. Everything worked out well as per the tour itinerary and Kaleem looked after our group in a professional and organized manner.Written 30 October 2023
- Rahul met us at the station and took us to both the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort. He spoke excellent English, he was very well informed, his car was comfortable and clean and he was a really nice guy! I would definitely recommend his company and have passed his contact details on to friends travelling in India.Written 22 February 2020