Showing results 1-30 of 58
What travellers are saying
- Mr Vivenden Pal Singh showed us very passionately how marble art is made traditionally. They are real masters at the craft. We bought a wonderful vase with beautiful detailing. Definitely a must see when going to Agra. It will enhance your taj mahal experience by a lot. Next time we will definitely visit Agra Art Gallery againWritten 29 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Their number has changed
All ppl requesting for updated number may pls take a note of new number.Written 1 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- this was an interesting enough performance, but expensive at about AU$70 (We booked for our tour guide so no doubt he got a cut… Not sure how much it is directly) for a show that lasts about an hour to 1.5 hours. Interesting show, and it is sung in Hindi, but to keep up with the spoken bits it has headsets at each chair that have 20 languages, we had English language, and while the system works in terms of Listening to a translation the volume made it a bit hard to hear. If you’re not too worried about spending a couple of bucks on a night out, I’d recommend you do this so you can just tick it off as something done, interesting but it’s no Phantom of the Opera.Written 24 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- On my visit, the majority of attendees were locals coming to pray and worship at this Sikh temple. The premises are well maintained, be prepared to remove your footwear to enter the temple.Written 20 November 2022
- This is an interesting place to visit. The owners show you how the artisans work different embroidery work in semiprecious stones. They also have some fantastic screens that are museum pieces (these are unavailable to purchase) and photos of famous Indian politicians visiting the studio. The staff are very attentive and kind and obviously love their guests to buy. there are small affordable items that you can buy and you do feel that you are purchasing really good quality of the productsWritten 28 November 2023
- Really nice and authentic store. The owner will give you a good lection of the story and handcraft of the taj mahal and the best part is that there is no pressure to buy his products. Even though I would recomende you to buy given that the products is really nice.Written 6 December 2023
- Reasonable price for shopping.
The owner is nice and the staff ( his name is MobdShahnwaz) is very friendly.Written 24 November 2023
- Midway between the ornate gateway and the masjid at the Taj Mahal complex, on the western periphery of the complex, is the Jal Mahal. This is one of two pavilions built at either end of a water channel bisecting the charbagh gardens of the tomb. Jal Mahal houses the Taj Mahal Museum, a very small selection of exhibits. Some pertain to the Taj itself: layouts, including a beautiful 19th century one on cloth, a few paintings, mostly from the 20th century, farmans regarding the purchase and construction of the Taj, and some details about the semi-precious stones used in it); others, like weapons, coins, and jade or celadon ware, are more generally Mughal.
Entry to the Taj Museum is free.Written 1 September 2022
- After visiting Taj Mahal and other wonders in Agra our guide took us to Subhash emporium. We loved to see and understand marbel inlay technique by their artisans. They also showcase an incredible collection. Of course they are a business and will try to sell their products, but there is a variety of handicrafts, ranging prices from small souvenirs to authentic pieces of art.Written 23 April 2023
- You can pick up some nicely carved and beautiful decoration pieces from here made out of marble. They are really excellent and make an excellent gift for friends.
Governor Amolak Rattan KohliWritten 28 April 2019
- Had come for a family vacation at Agra and after a day visiting the monuments kids were getting restless for some fun...searched on google and found out this amazing place !!! My kids were not ready to leave even after 1 hour and stayed till their closing time. Best part is that we enjoyed our dinner peacefully while the kids had a blast...!Written 7 February 2019
- Interesting, but then became unsure how authentic and unique it all is based on the hard sell. Some very nice products but overpriced. However, on a short trip sometimes there’s no time to bargain shop and I like what I boughtWritten 7 August 2023
- It is spiritual place with mesuem yoga and meditation facility at the same place. Those who like peace and silence can visit this place. It is very close to the TajWritten 11 May 2018
- St Georges Anglical cathedral is beautiful to see with lots of carving in marble especially the bishop's chair- the cathedra. It is poignant to see the memorials to those who died during the colonial era, especially when they were children who died from disease. Enjoyed looking at the pews with the notches for placing a rifle for the soldiers. Beautiful Holy altar in white marble.Written 22 February 2019
- I visited the Mall. It was superb. The staff was very polite. All the areas were very neat and clean.Written 3 January 2023