12 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- We took a day out to go and see the sloth bear and elephant sanctuaries run by wildlife SOS and it was very worth it. The sloth bears clearly have much better lives here than they did before as dancing bears and it's great to see them being rehabilitated and actually getting back to behaving like sloth bears. The staff obviously car deeply for these animals and it shows. The guide we had showing us around spoke very good English, answered any questions that we had and clearly had a strong bond with the bears. If you visit it will be during the day, so remember that sloth bears normally like to sleep at this time so they won't be super active (but this is a good thing as it means that their behaviour is changing from being dancing bears)! 10/10 recommend a visit.Written 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mehtab Bagh is realy good specially either in early morning and evening. Taj Selfie point is also near by [This is maintained by UP Government]. But parking to this place is not well mainitaned. even fater paying Rs 100 for car parking, you have to either walk for ~1km or shell out another 100Rs for local autos. Where as locals, Government Vehicles can go close to both Mehtab Bagh and Taj Selfie point.Written 4 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good location for spending time with family .
Beautiful gardens for long walks and pictures .
Worth to visit .Written 27 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice location for spending time with family and friends. Nice location and good seating space. Well maintained garden. I have spent one hour here.Written 25 February 2020
- You need a good cloudy day in summers as it can get hot but don’t expect a lot if you are going in summer. Migratory birds come here in winter which is the best time to go.Written 9 October 2020
- Had come for a family vacation at Agra and after a day visiting the monuments kids were getting restless for some fun...searched on google and found out this amazing place !!! My kids were not ready to leave even after 1 hour and stayed till their closing time. Best part is that we enjoyed our dinner peacefully while the kids had a blast...!Written 7 February 2019
- We, a group of 2 senior citizen couples, took a break at this point, which is not much publicized and found it to be an excellent point for educational tourism, especially for school going kids. The entire project was very well explained by a caretaker officer, making us aware about the environmental impact of polluting industries around the rivers. It was the first time for all of us to learn that Ghariyal is a fresh water reptile and is an endangered species due to industrial waste polluting their habitat.
The only issue was absence of functional toilets, management must take a note of it.
A must do activity on this route!Written 13 November 2022
- As we can't go to bharatpur we planned to go to keetham lake, a good lake near Agra mathura highway.
A good passtime if you want to remain away from crowd.
Camera charges are 500, so use your mobile only. There is no restaurant inside.Written 3 October 2020
- Nice park, well maintained. Nice to walk around and away from wallahs and air pollution. Pretty big.Written 23 November 2018
- great experience with playdium.thanks to all staff for cooperation nice cafe and food is very tasty also.Written 11 June 2023
- The park is clean and crowded. Very nice walk. The lake isn’t very inviting. It has become a fish feeding ground. They can clean it up. There should be water fountains inside the park.Written 6 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Agra
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Agra:
- Sunrise Taj Mahal Trip from Delhi all Inclusive
- Delhi to Agra and Taj Mahal Private Day Trip by Express Train with Lunch
- 4 Day Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tiger Safari Tour from Delhi
- Private Taj Mahal Luxury Tour from Delhi by Car - All Inclusive
- Private 6-Day Ranthambhore Tiger Tour including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- These are the best places for couples seeking nature & parks in Agra:See more nature & parks for couples in Agra on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking nature & parks in Agra:See more nature & parks for groups in Agra on Tripadvisor