Playgrounds • Game & Entertainment Centres
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travellers are saying
- Had come for a family vacation at Agra and after a day visiting the monuments kids were getting restless for some fun...searched on google and found out this amazing place !!! My kids were not ready to leave even after 1 hour and stayed till their closing time. Best part is that we enjoyed our dinner peacefully while the kids had a blast...!Written 7 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- great experience with playdium.thanks to all staff for cooperation nice cafe and food is very tasty also.Written 11 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My 1 year & 4 year old nephews had a fabulous time! A wonderfully friendly staff. A very clean play area! A must visit!Written 7 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An Amusement House For Exploring Happiness.
We Believe In Spreading Love , Joy And Laughter.
It's an invigorating place.Written 15 June 2019
- Shree talkies is only theatre in Agra which provided of Dolby Atmos sound quality.
Yesterday I have seen movie theatre was very good and maintain.Written 3 October 2021
- I went with my friends to visit taj mahal nd came across escape rooms while roaming around.its lots of fun. We did the mummy returns room.will visit again to do another room. Great experienceWritten 15 June 2019
- Very nice experience watched RACE 3...in full house.with
Very economical tickets price only Rs. 80 for balcony at with mall like experience.
Air conditioning was too good and in this summer heat it is much appreciated.
Love to go there again & again.Written 24 June 2018
- Place is good for movies but place is very dirty. Poor people comes here who don't have any manners and they split inside movie hallWritten 17 June 2017
- In multiplex and cineplex era it is good sometime to enjoy a movie in an eleveted balcony of a old cinema hall :)Written 12 March 2016
- This Cinema has very good quality of sound system and as well as the screen is also ok and the crowd is also ok.Written 29 March 2018
- the hity has now cineplex and multiplex but still there halls are well capable of attract people for their daily shows. this place is good to enjoy a show.Written 12 March 2016
- We saw a movie there and which movie we saw makes no difference here. This place should be shut down with immediate effect. The seats are broken or torn with bugs inside. The speakers are hanging as if they are about to fall off. The air-conditioning sucks big time. The food items are stale and not fit for human consumption. Please spare yourself the horror guys.Written 21 July 2019
- Security staff is unprofessional and arrogant. They took out the things from your bag at security check while entering for a movie and throw it without any reason even if the things are not edible and you can't do anything about it.
They do not have basic facilities like clock room so you have to carry all your bags and helmet while watching movie which is pretty inconvenient.Written 21 April 2023