- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Hey traveller's this review is for special because 60percent people's those come agra for view Taj Mahal they don't know about this place " Taj Museum" guys this place is in Taj Mahal if you are in Taj Mahal ssoo this place also in Taj Mahal soo guys both are in one place soo must visit and know about the history of the Taj Mahal....Written 10 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It is spiritual place with mesuem yoga and meditation facility at the same place. Those who like peace and silence can visit this place. It is very close to the TajWritten 11 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you are a marble art lover, then this is the place for you. They have everything you could think off. Yes pricy but I am sure it is still much cheaper than other countries. We were taken to it by our G Adventure guide, we first watched craftsmen working with a staff member explaining what they are doing. We were served tea/ coffee. Most of us ended up buying. My husband could not resist a marble Chess set (whit/olive green). Sale people are pushy as they are usually in similar countries.Written 25 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Agra
- These places are best for speciality museums in Agra:See more speciality museums in Agra on Tripadvisor