- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Not many guides have this on their itinery so unless you know about it in advance and ask to go there then you will not be visiting this place. This is a tomb of some poet who was a minister in the court of Shah Jahan. Not on a grand scale like other palaces or tombs, this is a smallish rectangular brown building. The style is said to be the only monument based on Afghan style. Its claim to fame was supposed to be the colourful tiles in its walls and ceilings. It is mostly in ruins now.Written 9 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- In a corner of Agra is a cemetery initially made for the Armenian Christians who visited the court of Akbar and the oldest grave is of Thomas Mildenhall an Englishman who died in 1614.
However this cemetery is famous for the mausoleum of Dutchman, Colonel John William Hessing, made by his wife Anne. It's called the Red Taj mahal as its made in Mughal architecture.
It also houses the tomb of Sombre the husband of Begum Samru.
It's a beautiful cemetery and very peaceful and we'll looked after.Written 1 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Located to the south of the Kanch Mahal in Sikandra is a partially ruined structure known as the Lodhi Tomb. The monument resembling a palace of some kind is believed to have been built by Sikander Lodi.Written 21 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.