- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- I traveled to Agra with an amazing tour group. Many members chose to purchase spa packages and they weren't disappointed. It went so well that everyone was still talking about their massages days later! Some have even said it's the greatest massage they've ever had! Huge thanks to the massage therapists!
Also, there was a slight misunderstanding related to package pricing. However, Ravi responded with such kindness. His only concern was that his guests were happy. He's quite personable and I had a wonderful conversation with him while I waited for the others to finish.
If you happen to be in Agra, do yourself a favor and visit Tattva Spa!
See you next year team!
-SemharWritten 15 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Though the Spa was closed during my visit but I had a splendid time at the Salon with a nice foot massage. Kaya Kalp Spa and Salon follows the We Assure initiative and not only has proper sanitization but even glass shields in pedicure area to ensure safety and social distancing. The staff wears gloves for hygiene, sanitization and safety. Infact, we were asked to fill a form for which we could pick sanitized pens.
The spa is royal, holistic and harmonizing and offers treatments for the body, mind and soul. It is spread across 9200 sq. mtrs and has won various awards.
With a theme of Ruby Red pomegranate, it has an amazing design as well as therapies. I got a relaxing foot massage done at the spa with Forest Essential products and I enjoyed every bit of it. My tired soul was completely rejuvenated.Written 14 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Exceptional and professional ppl in city , Rooms are quite maintained well, specialized spa therapist make session extremely soothing . Highly recommendedWritten 22 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A nice hotel, with a view of the Taj from the roof terrace.. The staff were friendly and helpful and the room was clean and well presented. The only drawback was they didn't have any ginWritten 16 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I think I have been to this salon like multiple times. Not because I loved this place but on Fatehabad road this is the only decent salon. Though I won't rate them bad as they have been doing things right most of the times. Just for one bad experience in which they did not do the straightening correct. They were kind enough to accept and redo it thoughWritten 20 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Agra