What travellers are saying
- Booked a body massage with POONAM. She was amazing. She listened to me throughout the service and followed. The service from start to end was a 10/10. After the spa service, I was given the whole changing area with steam room, jacuzzi and shower all to myself. Loved the experience and I highly recommend this place!!!
PS:- the prices are great too! It does not break the bank!Written 27 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Super loved the spa, and the therapist Bablu is the most kind and professional guy. He is very respectful and he have healing and wonderful hands. It was the best massage I ever had in my life.
I have had massages in different cities and countries, and I can tell you he is THE BEST.
Thank you 🙏Written 30 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I traveled to Agra with an amazing tour group. Many members chose to purchase spa packages and they weren't disappointed. It went so well that everyone was still talking about their massages days later! Some have even said it's the greatest massage they've ever had! Huge thanks to the massage therapists!
Also, there was a slight misunderstanding related to package pricing. However, Ravi responded with such kindness. His only concern was that his guests were happy. He's quite personable and I had a wonderful conversation with him while I waited for the others to finish.
If you happen to be in Agra, do yourself a favor and visit Tattva Spa!
See you next year team!
-SemharWritten 15 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The cure provided and a relaxed massage made whole night relaxed and prime time overall more lovely oneWritten 1 December 2019
- I think I have been to this salon like multiple times. Not because I loved this place but on Fatehabad road this is the only decent salon. Though I won't rate them bad as they have been doing things right most of the times. Just for one bad experience in which they did not do the straightening correct. They were kind enough to accept and redo it thoughWritten 20 September 2018
- Neha brought my sister and I to a park not far from our sunrise visit to see the Taj Mahal. She was a gentle and very good yoga instructor. It was a wonderful way to capture the serenity of the morning!Written 26 October 2023
- Had a wonderful facial - just what was needed after the crowds & business of a day sight seeing in Agra. Staff friendly and helpful. Treat yourself!Written 16 December 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Agra
- These are the best places for couples seeking spas & wellness in Agra:See more spas & wellness for couples in Agra on Tripadvisor