101 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 101
What travellers are saying
- Mr Vivenden Pal Singh showed us very passionately how marble art is made traditionally. They are real masters at the craft. We bought a wonderful vase with beautiful detailing. Definitely a must see when going to Agra. It will enhance your taj mahal experience by a lot. Next time we will definitely visit Agra Art Gallery againWritten 29 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- this was an interesting enough performance, but expensive at about AU$70 (We booked for our tour guide so no doubt he got a cut… Not sure how much it is directly) for a show that lasts about an hour to 1.5 hours. Interesting show, and it is sung in Hindi, but to keep up with the spoken bits it has headsets at each chair that have 20 languages, we had English language, and while the system works in terms of Listening to a translation the volume made it a bit hard to hear. If you’re not too worried about spending a couple of bucks on a night out, I’d recommend you do this so you can just tick it off as something done, interesting but it’s no Phantom of the Opera.Written 24 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is an interesting place to visit. The owners show you how the artisans work different embroidery work in semiprecious stones. They also have some fantastic screens that are museum pieces (these are unavailable to purchase) and photos of famous Indian politicians visiting the studio. The staff are very attentive and kind and obviously love their guests to buy. there are small affordable items that you can buy and you do feel that you are purchasing really good quality of the productsWritten 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really nice and authentic store. The owner will give you a good lection of the story and handcraft of the taj mahal and the best part is that there is no pressure to buy his products. Even though I would recomende you to buy given that the products is really nice.Written 6 December 2023
- Reasonable price for shopping.
The owner is nice and the staff ( his name is MobdShahnwaz) is very friendly.Written 24 November 2023
- After visiting Taj Mahal and other wonders in Agra our guide took us to Subhash emporium. We loved to see and understand marbel inlay technique by their artisans. They also showcase an incredible collection. Of course they are a business and will try to sell their products, but there is a variety of handicrafts, ranging prices from small souvenirs to authentic pieces of art.Written 23 April 2023
- You can pick up some nicely carved and beautiful decoration pieces from here made out of marble. They are really excellent and make an excellent gift for friends.
Governor Amolak Rattan KohliWritten 28 April 2019
- Interesting, but then became unsure how authentic and unique it all is based on the hard sell. Some very nice products but overpriced. However, on a short trip sometimes there’s no time to bargain shop and I like what I boughtWritten 7 August 2023
- I visited the Mall. It was superb. The staff was very polite. All the areas were very neat and clean.Written 3 January 2023
- This is a beautiful place to visit and buy some souvenirs while traveling to Agra! They keep everything from gems , jewels, marble stuff , Zari works to music instruments!! I luv the life size statues kept outside the shops as my daughter found it very intriguing! U can see the craftsman working on Zari inside the shop . It is a lost art and shop is trying to restore and preserve this dying art! Bargain if u can 😬☺️👏🏻👌🏻Written 19 August 2017
- This place is like any other mall in the city. It was crowded in the evening when we had gone. They were showrooms of many popular brands of clothes, jewelleries, shoes, electronics atc. We had a fun time window shopping here.Written 31 August 2017
- Great selection of Indian handicrafts
Wonderful service by the guys on the shop
Highly recommend the shopWritten 25 July 2018
- I love the way this company work, they are serious, they pay every single day. Thanks for your work.Written 21 March 2022
- I felt like I was casting In an episode of the walking dead. Majority of shops were closed, had no doors, or demolished inside. There is an upstairs department that host a haunted house show but walking in to that building you’ve entered the real thing. Place is deserted with only a handful of shops open trying hard to survive. Mac Donald’s is at the mall this is the only thing going for this place.Written 25 March 2019
- Fun experience! We had read good reviews about this shop, so we visited. Learn how the carpets are made. No hassle… they just show you different size, colors and designs. You pick out your favorite. I never felt pressured to buy. We purchased a couple of runners for ourself and family. They included shipping and they arrived by the time we returned from our trip. We love our runner and our family does too. Thanks Imran!Written 21 November 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Agra
- These experiences are best for shopping in Agra:
- Taj Mahal Handicraft Walk: Explore True India with Artisans
- Taj mahal private tour with Guide and TukTuk
- Half Day Private Tour of Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Agra
- Full-Day City Tour of Agra visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort with Shopping
- Taj Mahal Sunrise with Agra Fort Tour ( Skip-the-Line )